[FEATURE]Seon-Pyeong‎‎ in Town

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Xalbador wrote:

bombardieru wrote:

meeting someone from different kingdom near that NPC can start a war
      why do you always want people to force them to fight you? I go there because I want to upp stones not to fight ppl.. so why not making it possible to upp the stones at map1? :)
      I think it's a nice little feature +1
      because the game is pvp. and we barely pvp nowadays. we never ask anyone to fight us. we simple raid if we wanna fight and thats it.. but its nice to see a pvp on a dif map, not only at blue map1.

seon is already okay where it is. at valley. i dont think putting it at every map1 will change anything. its easy to teleport at hl1 and die and revive city. or save a scroll and teleport there. dont be lazy people.

- for me
    • Xalbador wrote:

bombardieru wrote:

meeting someone from different kingdom near that NPC can start a war
      why do you always want people to force them to fight you? I go there because I want to upp stones not to fight ppl.. so why not making it possible to upp the stones at map1? :)
      I think it's a nice little feature +1
      you maybe missunderstood me but my intention is not to make people fight me.
      I don't want dragon valley to be a never visited map for high levels. Personally I miss fights in that map, they were the best imo. it can be something new , still fighting same people but different map, and dragon valley is super map XD i love it. I cant force noone to fight me, if they dont wanna fight they simply leave, but since 90% here loves pvp , i doubt they will leave and not figth back.
      the idea is not that bad, i wont be bothered if the NPC will be in map1. but thats my side
      goodluck
      Never gave in
      Never gave up
      Im the only thing im afraid of.

HowHigh
    • To be clear, I have nothing against the thread starter, but when you ask yourself, "why most of the suggestions are denied" you should be able to answer yourself. 90% of the suggestions are either more ways to make the game easier to solo, or just "shortcuts" to the 8 years old feature that just works fine.

I mean how lazy can you be to want a npc that lives in valley since 8 years, to move to town 1? You can't spend 2 minutes of your time to run there (or 10 seconds and 1 scroll, dropable from monsters lol)

No offense but a MMO is meant to burn your time but some players seems to ignore this.
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System

• Shadow wrote:

To be clear, I have nothing against the thread starter, but when you ask yourself, "why most of the suggestions are denied" you should be able to answer yourself. 90% of the suggestions are either more ways to make the game easier to solo, or just "shortcuts" to the 8 years old feature that just works fine.

I mean how lazy can you be to want a npc that lives in valley since 8 years, to move to town 1? You can't spend 2 minutes of your time to run there (or 10 seconds and 1 scroll, dropable from monsters lol)

No offense but a MMO is meant to burn your time but some players seems to ignore this.
      You're right, it's not necessary.. would just be nice to have for the more lazy players among us..

But what is about the NPC Heuk-Young? I remember him being located at the beginning of hl1... Did you move him to map1 or was he always there?