What i should buy with 1kkk

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• For weapon sura the most important is a weapon (duuuh). So you need a good fms, like one ~40% avg will be enough for sure, then EE +9 stats up to you, rest i'd invest in something that will last you quite long so either HTN +9 or phoenix soes +9 or HTB +9(54lvl needed). As for the armor, dont invest in something "wow", not worth for me unless you'll stay at 52lvl for 1 year, buy any armor with HP. Helm and shield doesnt need to be awesome too. Buy good shield and helm at 61lvl, these are more reasonable ones. And for the armor - till you get 67/70lvl dont spend like 500kk for one, because you won't use its full potential anyway.
      And if you have skills low, consider investing in hermits to read enchanted blade.