[MariaJkRR] ~❤~

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

    We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

    • marianne wrote:

      1. what tetris you saying?
      2. who discuss about skills?
      3. why you have to make it so important about the way he plays?
      4. about being pro gamers u shouldnt talk about this because the way u play ure a starter. u play metin but that doesnt make u a pro gamer, or atleast that doesnt make u a gamer xd wakeup
      5. again, you shouldnt care or suggest how he should play xd
      6. you are a doctor or u wanna become one? no one need opinion for another players,
      7. if u care alot like u show right now, then u should less care. infact youre fighting from what u think its right cous u type too much.
      8. u all want him to use keyboard instead of mouse. xd lol u all dumb. why u all care about these.
      9. stop being smart ass to everything. for everything. to anything.. mostly players think youre an smart ass trying to be smart. but stop. instead of youre helping to less drama and less flame in forum, ure starting one with ur nonsense little behaviour whatsoever called ''intelligence'' u said ure grown up. if u are prove it. u talk but not true.

      dumbs. get out of my thread

      1. Tetris - one of the first games

      2. If you are referring to my remark of him using character windows to use skills, I don't know if he still does that but I remember seeing that in one of his videos I once bumped into. Honestly, didn't watch the video posted here. If he improved in that, congrats again.

      3. Personally could care less, as I even mentioned in my post. No matter if it was X or Y person, I would still reply to the X or Y's nonsense in the same manner.

      4. I am not the one who started talking about being pro in Metin. Read again.
      The rest you said about pro gamers, apply to yourself. Playing Metin all day long doesn't make you a gamer.

      5. Read number 3.

      6. I am currently working at hospital, doing my internship. It was just a friendly advice but seems that saying is true: A fool think he needs no advice...Yet you are so full of them. Irony.

      7. Just because I type too much means I am fighting? Smart!

      8. Since you called him professional player, wanted to prove you wrong. It was an "insult" to every pro gamer. That is all there is.

      9. Instead of calling people dumb as your strongest argument, you could try using some of intellect as well.

      As for getting out of "your" thread, if you give out an opinion expect to get it back.

      DarkMinimalist wrote:

      this game is pvp and if we not come in blue for what y guys will farm bluaaah xD
      :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher:
      It is a pvp/pvm game, everyone to their own taste.
    • Brate? im not a brat from HowCraps so you and your poison with poison chance xDDD have very weak dmg like u but yea u beat me when oters how craps behind me use their low skils gj.Btw why Jkr no make anymore videos with his Mause hahahahahah Keyboard Pro ahahahahahahaah ?(
    • YaY wrote:

      marianne wrote:

      1. what tetris you saying?
      2. who discuss about skills?
      3. why you have to make it so important about the way he plays?
      4. about being pro gamers u shouldnt talk about this because the way u play ure a starter. u play metin but that doesnt make u a pro gamer, or atleast that doesnt make u a gamer xd wakeup
      5. again, you shouldnt care or suggest how he should play xd
      6. you are a doctor or u wanna become one? no one need opinion for another players,
      7. if u care alot like u show right now, then u should less care. infact youre fighting from what u think its right cous u type too much.
      8. u all want him to use keyboard instead of mouse. xd lol u all dumb. why u all care about these.
      9. stop being smart ass to everything. for everything. to anything.. mostly players think youre an smart ass trying to be smart. but stop. instead of youre helping to less drama and less flame in forum, ure starting one with ur nonsense little behaviour whatsoever called ''intelligence'' u said ure grown up. if u are prove it. u talk but not true.
      dumbs. get out of my thread
      1. Tetris - one of the first games

      2. If you are referring to my remark of him using character windows to use skills, I don't know if he still does that but I remember seeing that in one of his videos I once bumped into. Honestly, didn't watch the video posted here. If he improved in that, congrats again.

      3. Personally could care less, as I even mentioned in my post. No matter if it was X or Y person, I would still reply to the X or Y's nonsense in the same manner.

      4. I am not the one who started talking about being pro in Metin. Read again.
      The rest you said about pro gamers, apply to yourself. Playing Metin all day long doesn't make you a gamer.

      5. Read number 3.

      6. I am currently working at hospital, doing my internship. It was just a friendly advice but seems that saying is true: A fool think he needs no advice...Yet you are so full of them. Irony.

      7. Just because I type too much means I am fighting? Smart!

      8. Since you called him professional player, wanted to prove you wrong. It was an "insult" to every pro gamer. That is all there is.

      9. Instead of calling people dumb as your strongest argument, you could try using some of intellect as well.

      As for getting out of "your" thread, if you give out an opinion expect to get it back.

      DarkMinimalist wrote:

      this game is pvp and if we not come in blue for what y guys will farm bluaaah xD
      :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher:
      It is a pvp/pvm game, everyone to their own taste.
      someone is mad. o0o0o0 maaahh pls do us a favor and stop havig ur period everyday
    • Mighty007 wrote:

      Im Bored Of These Pro Players which play 6 years this game and they sti use Mause for skils i mean they must open the book for skils and use Mause ahahahahahah cmon he call his self KeyBoard Pro xDD Tetris xD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      sometimes i use too mouse, why not ^^, i know you guys dont like each other, just pm ingame and talk ther, or ignore each other, or keep do how you do now.. but that will pretty get fu cked up or end in ban#s
    • How can you say that we dont talk we dont like each others ahahaahah. Im the Reason or We are the Reason why this Keyboard Pro play hahaha. ok u say some Times u use too its ok but non stop i mean why or how he can call his self Pro. explain me that i see u are smart boy? :D