[FEATURE] Name of the book when dropped on the ground.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• [GM]Kovach

Lyetta if you bought the pet with tp's, you should have it in your Mall Storage!

• bombardieru

oO

• Lyetta

the pet*. Again, I'm sorry for that. I didn't even wanted to insult you at all. xD

• Lyetta

Overall I couldn't get the mount because the quest just expired and I rage-yelled everything and I got a very justified ban, it was a very nice event. :D

• Tjepper

:thumbsup: Thanks for the event

• [CoMa]Shadow

Server on. The event is also over

• Nicki Minaj

lol wat

• Moise Rares

boy with gf looking for a 2nd one, please pm me.

• Tjepper

Hi :)

• [GM]Emory

Hello :)

• bombardieru

:))))))))))

• Moise Rares

NNN1 ;)

• Gzanu

yooo pastar <3 !

• PooKeR

Hey all 😂

• Etherial

okay, thank you :D

• [CoMa]Shadow

As a matter of fact there is no mention of it on the thread since this year you don't need any pet to trigger the drops

• [CoMa]Shadow

The quest was not supposed to go on live as it was of the last year. It will be removed with a reboot and also the pets that it gave.

• Etherial

yea that quest, after finishing it he asked me to do it again and gave me the same pet again :p

• Tjepper

It is the "go to yang shin" you can find him in map 2

• beckmann

is it the blue one " go to yang shin "? everyone talka bout quest, i dont see which, an dnobody can say me name of it , omegalul

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hey.

Since we got a spirit stone name when we drop it from a metin stone it would be nice to see skill books doing the same. Instead of name "Skill Book" you would just see "Aura of Sword". It would:

1. Make our inventory management much clearer.
    2. We can quickly see what we dropped before we even pick it up = more enjoyable user interface.
    3. Sometimes when you drop multiple items, happens especially with gloves like crappy bows and swords etc, you for sure don't want to pick the up. The worst part is that sometimes items drop onto each other and you have to pick up that item you don't want anyway. Especially happens with bows, since they seem to have the largest "box" with radius that allows you to pick them up. When you drop a skill book and a bow it's 100% certain you will pick up an unwanted item. If I knew beforehand I dropped a crap skill book I don't need I could just move on and ignore that.

TL;DR

Instead of "Skill Book" after drop you see a name of skill that book has.

• That's not a good suggestions. I mean most of the people pick up every book because you can sell it at least for 70k at the General Store. So the suggestions is a bit useless because you pick up the book anyway.
    Greeetings MrWang :)