Questions about dragon alchemy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Questions about dragon alchemy

Hey, today i've made a legendary dragon diamond, but unfortunately its has only +5int, 5%ice res and 45magic attack value. And my questions are :
      1) If i want to change these stones stats then i need 4 legendary diamonds, then upgrade the clarity grade? Then these 4 diamonds will transform into 1 legendaary diamond LOW (second level of clarity grade) and it will have new random stats?
      2)Can clarity grade upgrade fail? I mean if i have 4 legendary minor stones +0 with crap stats, then want to have better stats by upgrading clarity grade and it fails and i leave with nothing, its kind of sheit
      3)If i have for example legendary dragon ruby (minor) +0 and its stats are : avg damage, attack value, avg dmg res and defence, then if i want to increase value of these stats, becasue at +0 its all 1%, then i use those beans. Can it fail too? If so, do i lose everything?
      4)Is there a maximum amount of bonuses a legendary minor stone can have? I mean - can i create a legendary dragon ruby +0 which will have 6 total stats -strenght, fire res, avg dmg, avg res, defence, attack value
      Thanks for all answers :)
    • 1) It will get new stats and also they will be higher. 2) It can fail yes, it's kinda risky, but as a piece of advice unless you are super rich, farm a lot, or really want the best you shouldn't worry about clarity. You may check wiki, I believe other server's wiki provide information about the alchemy stones and from what I remmember there isn't a big difference between "clear" and "unclear" stones *for example the blue one provides resist and vs a class so while low clarity+4 will provide something like 5% the max clarity+4 might provide 8%*. It's up to you now if it's worth wasting so many legendaries an ld risking so much just for some extra bonuses that are a lil higher. 3) Using beans you increase the % of the bonuses in case you fail you only get downgraded by one "+" it works just like upgrading items using a blessing scroll. Max + is 4 and I also made 1 legendary stone myself quite easy, only a few fails. 4) I believe the max stats a stone can have it's related to it's clarity level. If you check wikis you will notice each stone has like 6 or more stats availible but for instance a low clarity will only have 3 or 4 max or something like that. So if you want max stats you just get lots of legendaries of the same colour and go for the clarity and hope to get lucky ( first by succeding and then getting the right stats ). Preferably pvp/pvm and not mixed as I said there are many possible for each colour and even with a maxed stone you won't have all the availible stats. Hope I helped, you may also check youtube, by now it's full of people upgrading their alchemy stones. Good luck!
    • Hmm thanks for answer. According to wiki any legendary stone can have up to 5stats (including 2 build in ones - like str and earth res). So i guess legend stones with bad stats, ill just sell to someone who wants to try upgrading clarity grade and myself ill just hope to get legend minor with 5stats and then just make it +4.

By the way, dont you guys think that 4 legend to upgrade clarity grade is too high? On gf servers its always 2. I think that either decrease the number of stones needed in upgrading clarity grade or at least make it 100% succes. Id smash something if i got 4legends and they all would just disappear when trying to upgrade lol
    • in gf server i think dss stones r in mall, so they make them easy. And clarity upgrade here is 4-3-2-1-1 for perfect clarity grade legendary dss. I have already made one 3rd level class dss, too bad it was just with 2 base stats. But the problem come upgrading lower clarity grade dss, they fail a lot with green dragon beans :D. And as sirpic said better keep mirror clarity grade dss if it have good stats, etc red with avg dmg ,avg res and attack value (its worth 2-3kkk atm maybe more). + from low clarity grade not much dif, but as i told to upgrade till +4 way harder with green beans.