PvM King Event will take place on Saturday.
You no longer need to register yourself.
All you have to do is to be present at the time of the Event (15:00 GMT+0) and inform the Staff Member that you wish to participate.
- You have to finish task in order to advance to the next one
- If you are killed during the first two tasks, you are automaticly disqualified from further competition
- Outside Buffs are strictly forbidden
- You are allowed to use alchemy pots, item mall pots, pendants, pierce/critical palms, bravery capes
- You are not allowed to be in party with others during your turn.
- Players can not borrow gear to others, we will track it down by logs
- Players can not join with more than one character for whole competition.
- Player can only join with their Main Characters.
- 1st place: 50.000 TEC Points & Hero Certificate
- 2nd place: 25.000 TEC Points & Gold Certificate
- 3rd place: 10.000 TEC Points & Silver Certificate
- 4th place: Hermit Advice x 3 & Bronze Certificate
Your Main Character is considered to be your Higher Level Character. In case you have more than one, you can use one of them as long as it is in the same Category / Sub-Category (when applies) as your Highest Leveled Character.
The Time Limits for the Metin Stones Challenges will be updated on the image:
- 5 Minutes for Level 1 - 70
- 10 Minutes for Level 75 - 105
The 4th Category will be update to Level 96 to 120.
Let the best PvM player win!
Schedule for January 27th and 28th:
15:00 - RampageThirty5
15:15 - UtherPendragon
16:00 - Pr0metheus
18:30 - SpeedCoreX
Metin2 SG Team