Online support system useless for everybody?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Online support system useless for everybody?

hey all! Today a player told me we wont have any more moonlgiht event in the next month... is it true? i used the online support system... its was not the first time i did not get answer because Gm always ask back or start to talk about a meaningless thing what i dont care, and of course dont answer for my question. Do i do something wrong or you dear players also experienced it? It was a simply question about the game i play, and we pay for... no answer... i think this system should be deleted.... totally uselss and just makes me angry.... any same experience? :rocketlauncher:

• Actually you couldn't be more rude to us than you have been.

If we remove an event, we announce it on the forum and of course it will be removed from the calendar, where the GM asked you politely to take a look.

But what is more concerning is that you prefer to believe the words of a player, that knows nothing rather than the one of a GM.
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System

• I Like the Support from this Game and i think its very useful and fast.

But i must say, i never ask GM's(they have no idea from the game xD)

When i have a hard Question, i allways pm a GA or i use the Ticket System ^^
      :hi:
      Kingdom: Asmodia
      Guild: Delusion
      lSilvesterKINGl (Lv105 / WeaponSura)
      lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 105 / Archer)
      BuffMausal (Lv 100 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:
    • It depends by what you ask...

Questions like "Who drops ther red pigtail ribbon" or "is 10 demi better than 6 STR 4 DEX and 12 CON?

are questions that I don't even know how to answer without looking or testing and to be honest it should be part of the game to find out.

Also if you ask how a system or an event works, it is normal that the GM send you back to this forum, because there are guides about it and you shouldn't take it as a lack of respect but as the correct answer to support you at best. After you read the guide, you can ask clarifications to the GMs on something that is not clear, but not before.

• @[CoMa]Shadow

Last time i ask a GM about which mobs drop Lv 70 Weapons and he send me the link to the Metin2.DE Wiki page and said you can see on this page Lv 70 Weapons dropp in Heavens Lear 1.

This answer was 100% False. i never dropped a Lv 70 Weapon in hl1 xD

My second Question to a GM was about Thief's Glove(30 Days)
      I wanted to know, when i buy 2 Thief's Glove(30 Days), i get 60 Days Thief's Glove or 30 Days.

He answered 30 Days and 1 Thiefs Glove disappear, some time later i try it and i get 60 Days not 30, so i have seen, the GM gave me again False answer.

This was only Little Example.

All other answer's from GA or Ticket System was allways 100% perfect. :thumbsup:

• I'm not sure which GM it was.

I ask this 3-4 Mounths ago, after that i dont ask a GM again for a Question.

What I really wanted to say is that the GM's reply often wrong.
      But they make Good work with Spam/Bots and Hacker's

I know the Team have much Questions/Support Tickets each Day, so its all GOOD :)

• To be honest it depends by what you ask and the way you ask. I am not trying to hide mistakes but for example, when you asked if you get 30 days instead of 60 days, the GM thought you wanted a refund in case you purchased "too many days of exp ring", infact he told you, buy 30 days, when they are gone, buy other 30.

The other times you went on the live chat where about things that you could find on the forum and you got a link as answer. Maybe you did not like this, but this is the way to give you the answer.

Also out of 18 times where you used the live chat only 2 answers were not correct, misunderstanding or not, is a good %, too good to say that the GMs knows nothing of the game.

Just my 2 cent ;)

• In my opinion the team is doing a pretty good job..

Of course there are "false" answers, but there also are a lot of helpful and "right" answers ;)

It's the same with public transport.. The bus can come 100 times on time, but when it comes one time too late, it sucks and the driver needs to be sacked.
      It's always the same.. negative experiences replace positive memories and stay much more longer in your brain :P

So, just let them keep on doing their job because nobody's perfect. :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xalbador ().

• The thing about moonlight is well explained in the event.

If you click on the moonlight event, this will appear

Moonlight Event wrote:

Day of the Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
      About: While Moonlight box is activated, every mob have a little chance to drop them.
      Duration: 24 hours
      Note: Moonlight days on calendar will be updated every 4 weeks, with the following days of the 4 next weeks. So calendar won't show a moonlight day from 5 weeks and beyond from the last update.
      Moonlight only show from Monday to Thursday. After Thursday, it will be updated again with the next 4 moonlight. So by my side there is nothing to add. You just had to click on the event to get your information, but instead, you asked on the Live Support.

Plus, if you have any question regarding events, you can send me a PM in game, on forum and I will be glad to answer any question.

Check our Information about Every Event and our Event Calendar
      Send us feedback or suggestion about our Events Here

• Some people never get social. They ask a question and want a short answer. They get rude when they just get a next step to puzzle their answer.
      Anonymity of the Internet allows it. On the other hand the more social people should just keep in mind that some people should be ignored at some state of interaction.

GMs are not ingame-drop-professionals and they do not need to be. If there' s any question about ingame-topics, just create a thread in the questions section about this. Players may help players better with ingame topics.

And it is the truth that events are announced in the Event Calendar. And following this could be useful for the player since there' s a "master plan" of this, but some events may be designed and planned in shorter time periods. These may be added later and change the master calendar. Like facebook, just follow it - asking GMs is no solution, if the decisions about are not made^^.