WP building questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• WP building questions

Hi people.

Say we have a wp at lv 54.

1. The main question is that if we build it with the 3 self buff skills, and have only 1 or 2 points on Rupture (Fingerschlag) and Dark Twister (Drachenwirbel), how much dmg will it do with the skills? I don’t necesarry ask for numbers but I’m curious whether it worths to use them or not (with around -10% skill dmg). Because I want to kill a lot from the ground without a mount, and it’s quite boring only with sword strikes and no skills.

2. Or should I make a build with 2 selfbuff skills and 1 dmg skill in this case? Like Ench. Blade (Klinge), Fear (Furcht) and 1 attack skill?

3. My last question is, if I made a wp with this build I mentioned in the last sentence, should I improve Fear (Furcht) or Dark Shield (Rüssi) as a 2nd selfbuff? Some say Shield is better at low lv than Fear but I see a lot of lv 35 and 55 wps with only two self buff and their 2nd is often Fear not Shield. Khm, so the real 3rd question is that... Maybe this decision doesn’t make much sense? 8o :rolleyes:

Thanks for your answers
    • 1. Sura's strength lies in his blade. Using skills is a waste of time in PvM.

2. You should keep Blade > Fear > Shield.

3. You should always make Blade > Fear.

So, sura has 12% abs to HP in his blade skill. That is NOT the same as the 10% abs to HP you can roll on your items. That being said, it works WAY better than the same bonus on items.

Twister and rupture are pvp skills, twister less so however, only if you get it to P you will do some damage.

Why fear and not shield? Because you're supposed to get your skills to P. That's true, shield seems better because it gives you bigger advantage when it's M1 vs M1 fear but P fear gives 37% damage reduction from any hit you take and on top of that it has arrow dodge chance, that is not mentioned on the skill page.
    • hey norina,

i got a lvl 62 and in my opinion it's the best way to go this skill order.

1. Blade (most important)
      2. Fear
      3. Dark Twister/ Rupture
      4. Rupture/ Dark Twister
      5. Remove Magic

in my opinion ist the best way to be balanced pvm and pvp.

i skilled my Status like:
      int 99
      str 99
      and the rest in HP

if you have good stuff it's nice to build it this way.

i hope i could help you
      i wish you good luck and have fun
    • 1. If you kill from the ground you can put 1 point in twister, rupture meh.
      2. I wouldn't make M an attack skill before blade,armour and fear, you need these 3 at higher levels.
      3. I don't know, i always liked sheld better than fear at low level. Now it depends a lot on your items, if you have an armour with def+6 in it then you can make fear P, but otherwise i would suggest making shield. This in case you want to stay lvl 35 and farm, if you want to make 54 then it doesn't matter because you'll have both.
    • Thank you for your answers.

You’ve said a lot of different things.

This class is so lovely, except of this dilemma. I’m thinking hard. I won’t have GOD-like eq, I’m sure about it. My goal is having fun with a quite good pvm char, at lv 54. (Killing at Valley, desert, tempel, farming metins and later some dt…) One more thing is I’m sure about is that I want master 1 attack skill in the 3 i'll have. Without it I wouldn’t miss shield or fear, depending on what I choose of them, but it would be really boring for me with only selfbuffs.

So I think I have to decide between “Blade – Fear – Twister” And “Blade – Shield - Twister”

And about Shield: what is that “Reflect Physical Attack Chance” thing in the description? I know it's not much here but never have known it and I'm curious and want to understand. :)

Sorry for being noobie.
    • i wont skill shild, fear is more usefull in my opinion you reduce over 30% of the dmg and thats really cool.

if you going to lvl the acc fear would be more usefull
      if you stay in low lvl shild would be the better choise

but i never played with shild, because fear is in the low lvl not bad and in the high lvl much more usefull than shild :)

i hope i could help you