changing email

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• changing email

This is a nice server overall, but you've got some unnecessary rules let's say. I have an account, i want to change the e-mail because it's my own account and i should be able to do whatever i want with it, but you people decide that i can't to that. How does this work? Why i'm not able to change the e-mail just because i want to give that account to someone else? "We do not change emails over gifts." This is a response to my email where i told them why i want to change it. I get it, you probably need more information to be sure there isn't someone else changing it, but ask me questions and make sure i am the owner, don't tell me you don't want to change the e-mail ON MY OWN ACCOUNT.