[FEATURE]Dungeons Drop

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello so I wanted to brought this up to see if it could take any attention, I don't mind if it will be disliked or like but it would be a cool idea.

First of all since they implement the IP Dungeon for one person at a time to enter one, Now there is more of a team work, waiting someone to log in or asking in call chat to do some runs together. But the Point is when you do a run, one of the player win over the other. For Example:

Hell run, you can take a buffer and an attacker, in the end one of them get the Fire key while the other do nothing. Why not do the drop for character? so it will be even and better. So if there is like 4 player in Hell run, they would drop 4x the drop per character, maybe reduce the chance of dropping but it should be like that.

Plaqued run, you can take more player, each one of them drop the box and not 60kk but reduce it to like 30kk each player or 20kk while each of them got a box.

DC Run, each player gets a box or something,

since it's IP per character, it wont be fair for one player to get all the drops while the other just wasting their time. Unless you do the run twice or more for eachother.

If it's like this imagine the price of the items/drops/gears/upgrades will be reduced to player affordable

This might help the players be more affordable to an item.

• Ppl would abuse that

just say someone is talking with his guildmates on teamspeak or smth and tells them to go afk in hell run
    he does hellrun solo and gets the drops of 8 ppl

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives

• If they abuse it, staff could take some extra minute to investigate eventho if he does it with 8ppl and he get all 8 keys, he wont be able to sell all the keys for 50kk, so the price will go lower....and more players will have items to upgrade and more stuff to do PVP/PVM/Events will be more players

It was same as the green changer, they were like 15kk they did the drop from metin for many more players, look how the price changed all quick and it's still changing slow and slowly....

Players would be able to afford in a normal way and the next thing they will do is built to be stronger

just a vision view I have

• The reason green Changers are so cheap now is completely different
    They were a dungeon drop and now are an alternative drop

The thing about what you suggest is, I don't see a way how GM's could investigate if it is abuse.
    I mean basically you could just make every person say to the GM that you give him your drops becuase you are so generous or smth. I mean you could not punish someone for being generous right?

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives

• Or atleast make the item or drop 2x for each player, because now basically people are doing dungeons with 2x+ IP. so that means at least make the drop 2x for the group. Because like you say if you go with 8 players and they get all 8 drops and they say ok we give him...it's kinda unfair but if the drop at least is 2x because you need 2x IP+...it would be fair then....cuz most of the dungeon you need 2 players

• Hello :)

I have the solution for the abuse problem. :vain:

Make the Run's HARDER, now you need 1 Attacker and 1 Buff and you can do every Run solo.

When you make the runs harder that you need 5-8 Players, you can make 1x Drop per IP.
    Give Monsters more HP, more Hp- Regeneration and more Defence(Resistance), so one player will not be able to do it solo.

Same for the Boss of every Run.

As Example i take Azrael from Devils Catacomb.
    You need around 20-25k hit's to kill him solo, when he would have more resistance that a Player can make max. 5-6k Damage Hits(with good EQ), you would need 5+ Player's to get him down.
    + when you give him more HP and more HP-Regeneration he would be much more harder and not able for one Attacker

I think it would be not so much work for the Team to change that.

When this would be changed, you could make 1xDrop per IP(but dont let the names on the Items so fast dissapear, when 8 People drop it will be a big drop)

It would improve the Teamplay and this would be very nice :thumbsup:

What do you say to my solution?

And Maybe we get an Answer from @Shadow :hmm:

:hi: 
    Kingdom: Asmodia
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 100 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:

• Sylvester, please, you forgot to ask for more damage from boss monsters. Why would they receive more resistance and HP but also not more damage? Where is the challenge in this? If you want to strengthen the boss monsters, balance everything :P

Dungeons are fine as they are, you need new runs not improved drop on what you already have.

• The most important aspect of this is team-play , if the people on the server would be opened to run parties that would be ok. I'm sorry to say and don't take this the wrong way , but people play here like the server is meant to have singleplayer runs. The drops are ok as they are in my opinion but most players will not prefer and will not participate in runs that imply more than three people in a party.

A potential change should be focused on increasing team-play more and not the rewards of the dungeons.
    From my experience , I spammed chat with "anyone wanna do x run, or y run ?" for MONTHS and I swear I never did any Devil's catacomb or Plagued Run during these months. ( I bet you've seen one of these questions during your gameplay , haha xD ).
    As long as there is a lot of good team-play , people can make runs left and right and eventually every participating player will eventually get the rewards they were waiting for.

• @Vyenna
    You are right, when the Team would make such an Update, they have to Balance the damage to^^
    Sorry forgot it :)

@Alin Stefan
    I understand why you find nobody for Runs, why should someone go with you to run, when he can make it solo, most players(me too) have some Friends which Buff them, Attacker get all Drops and Buff get 10-20kk or the Attacker will Buff next time his Friend when he do a run.

I think when People can not do it solo, they are Searching for Groups,
    Like Erebus Run, you need 4 People to succes that run, when you search for People you find most time some to do it, because they not able to do it solo ^^

And maybe the Cooldown of every Run should be increased, so that the prices do not go down.

:hi: 
    Kingdom: Asmodia
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 100 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:

• The problem about making it harder is you would again take away opportunities from newer players
    Many ppl don't want to do a run with unknown players cause they could easily fuck the whole thing up
    Harder dc for example would leave lowee chars with less chance of getting to sc eq.
    Only stronger chars could farm it -> less sc eq on the market -> higher prices -> less new ppl can afford dc eq

I don't like the Idea :D

• If they increase cooldown of runs, that means less online people for some hours daily. They do the run then afk 5hours since they have nothing to do in that 5h just wait for cd.(just example) -1

About runs and drops, I think everything in fine. Im doing runs with my guild everyday, hell/erebus/dragon.
    Sharing 50/50. Something is better than nothing, so instead of complaining you should be thankful for the X amount you get. Just understand that nobody can earn more gold than you if he plays LESS.

If u see the top players having huge amounts of gold,that doesnt mean they reached it fast, every of them farmed alot, invested alot of hours daily in this server OR they just farmed item mall.

About making runs harder, personally not against it. But think of the new comers too, the players that reach 100+ this days. They cant compete with US in PVM since their eq is way weaker so, imo they will find it IMPOSSIBLE. so I vote NO.

Talking as a 115 farmer , my drop in runs is way less than the others but still happy with it and having enough.
    We can always make a farmer and fix it for better drop.

peace guys, goodluck

Never gave in
    Never gave up
    Im the only thing im afraid of.

HowHigh