In-Game PvP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• In-Game PvP

Hey guys,

While looking and cleaning our forum I noticed it lacks a section where you can discuss about our PvP, that's why you keep doing it on unrelated threads, like video threads.
      So, I am creating a place where you can tell us your PvP stories, where you can show us who is the strongest, who's got the best skills and all your progress in our server.
      Tell us all your stories!
      Of course, no insults are allowed here.

Kind Regards,
      Tary

:assaultrifle: :misslelauncher:

Credits: Meyana

Check our Forum and Game Rules
      Send us a ticket! Support
    • Pamuk1 wrote:

Mighty007 wrote:

Yea ofc Tary, i trying to say that to this Guy Pamuk1 who ever he is,he try to provoke with cheap words,come game and show your Might.
      Tary tell this Boy dont make this page bussy :)
      After all raid's and all wars Mighty write this page , mighty i show u my might yesternight ,Here all know who use cheap words to provoke , i am have 106 lvl char for war not for remove like ur 120 :) u stay behind ur brothers and say Bazzy upload video please we watch it we wait with great enthusiasm ...
      i am no waste more words for here, i am show in game everywhere <3
      [Updating]

Credits: Meyana

Check our Forum and Game Rules
      Send us a ticket! Support
    • Mighty007 wrote:

Pamuk1, you dont understand english are u you? Tary told us to writhe here about,PvP-ours skils-our Mighty-who is stronger and etc.Not over again on that post from Maria. i hope you understand boy.Peace <333
      no talk about for New page
      When bazzy upload this video tell me that Still We are waiting muajajaja
      Fumao Stronger than you Mighty . we share this here yes 8o PEACE PEACE
      :monster: MrSick :monster:
    • well, u know bbazy is helper and i think he wont put that video for now bcs that was Massacre and i was thought JkRR make to video but he is shame to put it and before 3 days too damn what happen with that boy, i get srs raped him five times now he is quiet xDD. btw i still dont know who you are Pamuk1 damn u must be one of My Fans. Peace with u Pamuk1 <33
    • Do you know Boy,if i start fight like before i mean srsly, you know what can happend? Disaster,Massacre and Horror. So i will only remove no more enough from me but if i start fight than Blues wont come anymore in yellows for raid or even join NW. Bcs ther will be Headshots,oneHit than Panic could start,but i dont want it no i like this saw JkRR,25cm,cerva,serban, the minions of blues that they have a hope and happiness some times. So you really think thats be a good Idea me AlmightyPush start fight? the guy who made first 120lvl on server and after 40+ days others made it 40+ days!!! so dont push your luck!.
    • u are funny mighty u make 120 lvl remover muajajajaj u stay in safezone all raids if u start fight what?
      please start fight bro ur kingdoom need warrior for help cuz ur all guys lose raid 2 night ago we give yellows disaster massacre and horror i say u i buy one glasses for you, it is help u muaajajaj,

and we see you start fight in JkRR video you live 4 second or 1 skill from cerva this start your meaning ?

im afraid so much, please dont start fight muajajajaj

İf you think you've taken us Upload this video muajajaja and we see how we kick Yellows in yellow map 1, with 6 guy muajajajaj <3 peace

date will remember you 120 lvl remover . you can not be more than that. :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pamuk1 ().

• Mighty007 wrote:

Do you know Boy,if i start fight like before i mean srsly, you know what can happend? Disaster,Massacre and Horror. So i will only remove no more enough from me but if i start fight than Blues wont come anymore in yellows for raid or even join NW. Bcs ther will be Headshots,oneHit than Panic could start,but i dont want it no i like this saw JkRR,25cm,cerva,serban, the minions of blues that they have a hope and happiness some times. So you really think thats be a good Idea me AlmightyPush start fight? the guy who made first 120lvl on server and after 40+ days others made it 40+ days!!! so dont push your luck!.
      yeah we want to see you fighting xd
      Never gave in
      Never gave up
      Im the only thing im afraid of.

HowHigh
    • as i said dont push your luck. beter i keep removing,bcs if i start fighting a bit just a bit trust me JohnWick is nothing to compare with me,they wanted him back too they wanted the old him and what happend he do Massacre without Marcy. So i watch you kids for now and only will removing i let you have fun,but dont made me to put you guys again in the caves remember when u was Yellow JkRR so better dont,Cause the rage of Gods!.
    • Mighty007 wrote:

as i said dont push your luck. beter i keep removing,bcs if i start fighting a bit just a bit trust me JohnWick is nothing to compare with me,they wanted him back too they wanted the old him and what happend he do Massacre without Marcy. So i watch you kids for now and only will removing i let you have fun,but dont made me to put you guys again in the caves remember when u was Yellow JkRR so better dont,Cause the rage of Gods!.
      How you feel this dreams, where u make this head with which beverage? me to want it ..

wake up from the dream world buddy, everyone has a mouth speaking, but no action just talk .. weep for empty words, we want see Ur Fight how will you make it happen this Dreams i am waiting with impatience. we push our luck please start FIGHT Mighty Stop Headache here show ur might in game next raid .. :popcorn:
      Put HowHigh and Purge again Caves How do you make that me want see muajajaj :thumbup:

date will remember you 120 lvl remover . you can not be more than that.

• Pamuk1 wrote:

How you feel this dreams, where u make this head with which beverage? me to want it ..

wake up from the dream world buddy, everyone has a mouth speaking, but no action just talk .. weep for empty words, we want see Ur Fight how will you make it happen this Dreams i am waiting with impatience. we push our luck please start FIGHT Mighty Stop Headache here show ur might in game next raid ..
      Put HowHigh and Purge again Caves How do you make that me want see muajajaj

Damn, i really forget who you was again,in game i dont remember anyone with so big tongue. Go clean your teeth and tongue bcs you stink. And you are N0NAME you are no body,you never was anyone important before and now too,but keep trying its better than crying in the corner like you do before. Really i dont have anymore words for you,what ever i said u just copy me and repeat the same like you are 3-4 year old kid,Papi give me that papi i want that so u are same u will repeat the same non stop. But i know you wont understand that bcs your head is too big but brain to small same as Radu. So for now im retired and i want to continue it, with this u cant do anything to make me be srs and start smashing you guys, try harder boy.You need to know that these world dont turn only around you, but in your fantasy world i think its otherwise. enjoy peace <333
    • Mighty007 wrote:

Pamuk1 wrote:

wake up from the dream world buddy, everyone has a mouth speaking, but no action just talk .. weep for empty words, we want see Ur Fight how will you make it happen this Dreams i am waiting with impatience. we push our luck please start FIGHT Mighty Stop Headache here show ur might in game next raid ..
      Put HowHigh and Purge again Caves How do you make that me want see muajajaj

Damn, i really forget who you was again,in game i dont remember anyone with so big tongue. Go clean your teeth and tongue bcs you stink. And you are N0NAME you are no body,you never was anyone important before and now too,but keep trying its better than crying in the corner like you do before. Really i dont have anymore words for you,what ever i said u just copy me and repeat the same like you are 3-4 year old kid,Papi give me that papi i want that so u are same u will repeat the same non stop. But i know you wont understand that bcs your head is too big but brain to small same as Radu. So for now im retired and i want to continue it, with this u cant do anything to make me be srs and start smashing you guys, try harder boy.You need to know that these world dont turn only around you, but in your fantasy world i think its otherwise. enjoy peace <333
      Mighty u Forgot me All time yes cuz Ur brain dont work, i am Big For u buddy i say again wake up from the dream World <3 and i say again u are not more than that .( date will remember you 120 lvl remover . you can not be more than that. ) bb buddy i no waste more words for u ,stay with peace <3
      HowHigh
      LEGEND..
      BEGINS..
      İf there is doubt , Fight With us
      Show ur best in Game PVP :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Pamuk1 wrote:

HowHigh
      LEGEND..
      BEGINS..
      Right Man bravo finally u say something what might be true or could happens. But for now yet it didnt start or begins + i wont use my MightyPower i find out last 2x raids that Paradox can handle alone,HowHigh + Purge without Lullaby or Aleksandar or Me. So not yet. Now main Brain, work very good only he wont remember ppl like you probably its one of manny versions. And my brain have manny others things to do not only think about Metin and ppl inside it. And i think no body care how Date or History will remember me from you guys in blues special from { HowHigh+Purge its too guilds which fight always vs one guild Paradox and one more thing. HowHigh cant never be complete or your dream come true. HowHigh Legends begins or wat ever nice dream but that cant happens bcs without Purge,HowHigh is crap against Paradox ad same for Purge alone against Paradox are crap. So only thing can happens in future if Paradox players stop playing than could happens HowHigh + Purge future Begins. but no way HowHigh alone or Purge. i mean just check the videos When Paradox come with 5-6 member HowHigh come too, But always ther must be Purge with 2,5cm , Beacon , Ryan , Rainy days ,{with his Poison like MrSir copy cat} and Xalbador too.So try one raid or War against Paradox without these Purge Members
    • Tary wrote:

Coty wrote:

This one time, I killed someone from another nation. It was gud.
      Was he strong? :D And I hope it was just not one time. :chainsaw:

po_xy wrote:

Coty wrote:

This one time, I killed someone from another nation. It was gud.
      Pic or it didn't happen!! :D Was it like lvl 18?
      He/she was afk? Red suto off?

MORE DETAILS!!

Ty
      They were lvl 102, and they attacked me first.

Also... Lilly might of shot him once or twice... so i called her a kser :evilgrin: