Ice Run Solo? and DC?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Ice Run Solo? and DC?

Hi guys, i started making dungeons with my ninja from a bit, i was asking myself if it is possible to do the "Ice Run" solo, i mean with a buffer.
      If yes can u tell me that do i need for it?

I want to also have some infors for devil catacombs.
      FaDeDropper here! :growup:
    • It is possible, but it is better to take one warrior or sura to help you clean floors/rooms faster. Same for DC.

I think you already know thay you can't log more than 1 account in dungeons. So you, one more player on mage/buffer and one more player.

Good luck.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"
    • Hiumi wrote:

Anyway i think u can do dc, but ice run solo with a ninja forget it.

Regards,Hiumi ^^
      I am feeling offended! :D
      I am doing Ice Run solo with my partner in crime (Mage + Assassin).
      If you know what you doing it is pretty easy.

There are nice guides indeed and I think everything is already written there.

But as KillerBambi already mentioned, for start / till you don't get in touch with the run, try it in a group of more players.
      Once you figure it out, will get way easier than it looks at first.
    • YaY wrote:

Hiumi wrote:

Anyway i think u can do dc, but ice run solo with a ninja forget it.

Regards,Hiumi ^^
      I am feeling offended! :D I am doing Ice Run solo with my partner in crime (Mage + Assassin).
      If you know what you doing it is pretty easy.

There are nice guides indeed and I think everything is already written there.

But as KillerBambi already mentioned, for start / till you don't get in touch with the run, try it in a group of more players.
      Once you figure it out, will get way easier than it looks at first.
      Sry, someone told me few months ago that yamachon and nemere got lot of arrow res.
    • They do have arrow res same as sword res I believe. Not to mention the bell resistance yet it is possible.

If Assassin and Mage in a party of two are able to solo every single run except the Erebus one of course, for other classes should be even easier.

Everything is impossible until it's done. ^^