Overreacting from support center

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

  • Overreacting from support center

    Hello Comunity

    First of all 2 days ago i made an orc maze run with buffer and farmer char i was killing last boss and when i fisihed him both of my accs got instant kick. So i send a ticket:

    This is the whole conversations no cut offs

    the reply from support:

    Hello,


    we do not refund solo runners, next time go with a group so that if you disconnect someone else can pick up the drop.


    Regards


    My answer:


    Hello

    I expected more then this lame answer. What would happen if all

    members get dc how u argue then? I got almost everday kicks, freeze

    when teleport to mage or otherway and so on. I could make everday an

    support ticket. Its not my fault get this stupid client working once

    for all this shit is not new and still everday happened.



    Also what is this new stupid metin hit bug. U hit once a metin and ur

    char stops u need to press again then he continue and yes i have set

    the option on auto attack.



    regards



    Robotnik


    Hello,



    you are now suspended for 1 day for your vulgar language. You may learn

    that we are not pals and you shall not talk to us like this.



    The next time it will be 1 month.



    Regards


    Hello,

    this will go in public and i will talk with an other gm. Am i a pal

    for u? There is no vulgar language indeed. Just a customer who

    expected more. Some people have life go working and have less time to

    play some people live in diffrent timezones its not easy to get a

    group, so ofc u need do things alone. But its ok you overreact with

    this and next will be 1 month for what? I didnt attack u personel but

    i am also tiered that this client crashs over and over.



    regards


    You can also keep a press conference and discuss with my boss, it won't

    change the decision. It doesn't matter if you have working shifts, your

    net or computer is not good enough or suited up at best, for metin2

    using 2 clients. You lag and disconnect because you use two clients.

    With 1 you would have less problems. If you don't want to do use one,

    that's entirely up to you but it doesn't give you the right to be rude

    or to use this kind of attitude with us. We are not pals, we are not

    friends, we respect you and demand the same respect back.



    If the client crash there is a crash report, press the button SEND so we

    can see what caused it.



    Regards



    At this conversation he failed to be funny

    and now the last thing which i typed some mins ago

    Here we go my computer
    i5 3570K 3,40GHz 8GiG Ram
    54mbit w-lan
    i can play ego shooters even with my w-lan and have no problems and if i get kick i see that my net program pops up and try to relog. Sometimes i have this in sg too then i say ok it was my fault but 2 days ago when i did the maze run no message pops up and when i get those dc, freezes there was never a pop up it happens rarely that i loose connection to ur server so tell me again how my rig cant handle a 10+ years old game? Its defenitely not my fault if it was i would notice it that night but nothing i got instant kick. The crash report was useless at this point i checked there was nothing about it also about this error i opened maybe 2 years ago ticket. If i would get information for u dont worry i would copy paste it in our conversation.
    Now back to the suspension:
    I dont care of the 1 day suspend. But tbh u overreact no hard feelings...where i used vulgaur language? If i said shit thats vulgar? really we both no there could be used some stronger words and for that u suspend me and the funny part is u want suspend me if i continue for 1 month for what cuz i used the word "shit" u have to kidding me really. Thats not the way u should talk with ur customer. I never attacked u personal. Still wait for my aswered questions
    regards


    what the comunity thing was i vulgar like the support said.? Oh and he dont even answered my question.

    Type me here ur opinion maybe u had same situations/feelings whatever but stay on topic

    My personal opinion he overreacted and took it personal. Also i will discuss with an nother gm.

    regards

    AraH aka Robotnik








  • This is the way we deal with players who use this tone, like yourself. The answer is correct, if you disconnect, is not our fault. You should accept the no as answer instead of using that tone on us.

    The time where the players are in charge and the GM or even the GA were welcome carpets is over. Is time to give respect and receive respect and is also time to accept a no with a smile instead of a grumpy face.
    Respect Game and Forum rules
    Ask support on our Ticket System



  • Nick21 wrote:

    shadow.. i wrote u a ticket and you told me that i will get perma ban if i try to run the maze with 1 acc
    And whats wrong with it?

    I sever punish bug using. It is also in our rules under my signature, take a look.

    The run can be done in party and a party means 2 accounts. Going with 1 is strictly forbidden.

    Hard punishment are the best deterrent.
    Respect Game and Forum rules
    Ask support on our Ticket System



  • Shadow wrote:

    Nick21 wrote:

    shadow.. i wrote u a ticket and you told me that i will get perma ban if i try to run the maze with 1 acc
    And whats wrong with it?
    I sever punish bug using. It is also in our rules under my signature, take a look.

    The run can be done in party and a party means 2 accounts. Going with 1 is strictly forbidden.

    Hard punishment are the best deterrent.
    You said to the guy that started that topic , that if he wants he wont have problem if he uses 1 client.. that means that he can enter the maze with 1 account .. correct me if i am wrong
  • You are wrong. He got told that he must use one client if the lag is to heavy but it doesn't mean that he can enter on the maze solo. It is obvious that he must search another player and go with him. At least one more.

    You guys are so full of yourself that you really do not consider the multi player as an option on this game. Not even remotly consider it.
    Respect Game and Forum rules
    Ask support on our Ticket System



  • hey nick21,

    it was once possible when it was implemented u could do it with 1 acc now its forbidden and even not possible

    So shadow u talk about respect bla bla

    An example:

    A guy from argentinia is playing has nice equip and would try orc maze. He ask around if anyone would join with him no answer. Ok that guy thought i try tomorrow again. He ask again no answer, People from europe sleep americans asian tbh there a not much people from those country. So how this guy can enjoy when he get dc and get the same pointless reply from you as i had 2days ago.
    Take a look from the other side for u all solo players are in general greedy people...this is wrong as i told u we have life we work but u dont care bla bla....so u dont even give this poor guy a chance...If i would talk to my customers like ur support does i would be fired.
  • AraH wrote:

    hey nick21,

    it was once possible when it was implemented u could do it with 1 acc now its forbidden and even not possible

    So shadow u talk about respect bla bla

    An example:

    A guy from argentinia is playing has nice equip and would try orc maze. He ask around if anyone would join with him no answer. Ok that guy thought i try tomorrow again. He ask again no answer, People from europe sleep americans asian tbh there a not much people from those country. So how this guy can enjoy when he get dc and get the same pointless reply from you as i had 2days ago.
    Take a look from the other side for u all solo players are in general greedy people...this is wrong as i told u we have life we work but u dont care bla bla....so u dont even give this poor guy a chance...If i would talk to my customers like ur support does i would be fired.
    I don't understand why you carry the problems of players from Argentina when you are from Germany. Let those players speak for themselves, they do not need a lawyer on the forum. You are a German player, 60% of the server is german, you can find someone for sure.


    Arah i make it really simple for you.

    I am a man who believes in freedom. You are entitled to do whatever you want and I will never force you to do anything that you don't want to. I may actually support your decision despite i do not agree with it. If you want to do the run with your buffer and your main, I am totally fine with it despite:

    1) The run was supposed to be for low level and you are 96

    2) It was supposed to be done in group yet you demand to be easier so that you can solo it


    However if there are problems due to lag or freezes or disconnection, IT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM

    We have no way to make your connection better or to make your computer handle two clients there. We do not refund any player for these problems, we refund only if we screw up something. This is fair and this is how the world works.

    The answer was simple and correct according to our rules, you were rude and acted like a spoiled kid, no offense of course. Remember that even if games are meant to release the stress from work or the real life in general, we are not your personal Punch Sack.


    Respect Game and Forum rules
    Ask support on our Ticket System



  • Shadow, you know for fact that not all lags are player side. Most of people can't say a difference between a lag and a freeze anyway but that doesn't change the fact the lag is tied to server traffic and environment traffic.

    That's true. Poeple going to DT with 10 accounts crying over DC - it's their fault.
    But it's not our fault this game can't utilize any modern PC. Did you check the max memory allocation (both VRAM and RAM ) in various places? Because I did. The game has outdated engine and we have to deal with it in ways like using 1 account in runs like orc maze.

    That still doesn't change the fact nto all lags are player side. :)

    To the OP.

    You shouldn't expect any "refund" if you got DC. It's not like you paid to make this run, you just did it because you wanted to get more gold - alone. It's not like you need a Item Mall ONLY ticket to enter so why whould they refund you?
    My raid design: THE NEXUS
  • ForgetMe wrote:

    Shadow, you know for fact that not all lags are player side. Most of people can't say a difference between a lag and a freeze anyway but that doesn't change the fact the lag is tied to server traffic and environment traffic.

    That's true. Poeple going to DT with 10 accounts crying over DC - it's their fault.
    But it's not our fault this game can't utilize any modern PC. Did you check the max memory allocation (both VRAM and RAM ) in various places? Because I did. The game has outdated engine and we have to deal with it in ways like using 1 account in runs like orc maze.

    That still doesn't change the fact nto all lags are player side. :)

    To the OP.

    You shouldn't expect any "refund" if you got DC. It's not like you paid to make this run, you just did it because you wanted to get more gold - alone. It's not like you need a Item Mall ONLY ticket to enter so why whould they refund you?
    This is completly true which is why i recommend using windows 10 as these issues are almost none.

    However what is also true is me going with you players on the orc maze, proving that with 1 client the player was able to do the run without any lag. I went in runs with at least 40 players over the past 5 months just to show them where the problem really was.

    Of course there is nothing else to do because we do updates assuming that you play with 1 character only and not your main + buffer + farmer + shop + mule.

    On the hell run there is no Ghost Flame monster, and this is because even myself, with 1 client, lagged like crazy when these monsters appeared. The seal room was just impossible to do, hence the monster was completly removed from the run. So it is not like we don't try to help the players that have an average computer, but if your computer can handle 1 client and not 2, thats not our problem.
    Respect Game and Forum rules
    Ask support on our Ticket System



  • ForgetMe

    u cant count all people together i said my reasons why i do mostly things alone. But for shadow we all greedy moneymakers u have to seperate. I have no time to be greedy i just come home and want to relax. The last thing i want to do is to waste my time by asking why should i? I have the ability to do it alone and i want do smth now i dont need to wait. i can enjoy and can decide to do another run or not. That has nothing to do with been greedy my timeshedule didnt give me the space.

    But for shadow all solo players are greedy.....when i had time i did runs with other people aswell but i have not the time now and then u hear i dont care its ur problem bla bla. Where is there respect about that?
  • AraH wrote:

    ForgetMe

    u cant count all people together i said my reasons why i do mostly things alone. But for shadow we all greedy moneymakers u have to seperate. I have no time to be greedy i just come home and want to relax. The last thing i want to do is to waste my time by asking why should i? I have the ability to do it alone and i want do smth now i dont need to wait. i can enjoy and can decide to do another run or not. That has nothing to do with been greedy my timeshedule didnt give me the space.

    But for shadow all solo players are greedy.....when i had time i did runs with other people aswell but i have not the time now and then u hear i dont care its ur problem bla bla. Where is there respect about that?
    No don't put words in my mouth.

    Have you tried to make a run with a friend just once to see if your lag is not as bad as is with 2 clients?

    I am sure that if you are not greedy you may spend 1 run with a friend to see this. Overall it doesn't change anything, because you are not intended to do the run in co-op, you want to solo and this is ok, but at least you can blame your net or pc instead of us.

    You can do it as you want but do not ask for refunds if you get disconnected. I mean is not like we are forbidding you, and trust me I just need 1 click to do it, I can simply put a check by IP so that you can only enter with 1 character.

    The thing is simple, the problem is not on the server, so it doesn't concern us. The solutions were given, as well as the answer. If you didn't like them it doesn't give you the right to be rude at us.
    Respect Game and Forum rules
    Ask support on our Ticket System



  • If you don't have time to play then it's your fault only. You can't have everything in your life. If you can make a Orc Maze alone you can make literally like 70% of the content in this game. You want to relax? Go kill metins, make a DT run, level up, farm some upgrade items. You are full of himself and you can't acknowledge you're greedy. In fact most of germans are greedy on this server and I believe you're not an exceptional case.

    You do the Orc run alone instead of things I listed because you don't do it to relax, you do it to get the most gold you can get out of your time. And yes, people here are greedy and as I said mostly germans are those people. Now you claim you're not greedy but when it comes to selling / buying things the same thing happens all the time.

    You all keep your item on market for months and you won't lower the price even by a single coin out of greed nevertheless, you bought that item from someone cheaper and you sell it for a higher price. That's what I call greed. You germans do it all the time. When it comes to buying something you want to pay for instance 90kk for a Falcon+9 with faint. But when it comes it selling one you will keep trying to sell it for a month for 150kk. And now you dare to tell me you come here to relax? You proved yourself you're too full of yourself by even asking for a refund.

    I am asking you again. Refund for what? Did you pay for that Orc maze entry? Did you need a special item mall ONLY ticket to enter there? No.

    Plus i know how it goes with your " I tried looking for people but couldn't find anyone ". When I was on level clear for entry to Orc Maze I just went there and stood at the entrance for hours. You know who you lovely germans kept telling me? That you don't need help because you can do it alone or just that I can't join because you do it solo.

    So just stop.
    My raid design: THE NEXUS
  • oh come on windows 7 is older win 10 is new and u recommned it where is the logic? How is it possible that ur game runs better at 10 then under win7?

    Windows 10 eat more of ur space also more ram

    my pc is op for metin2 tbh

    btw i have win 7 premium 64bit servie pack1

    Bacl to topic:

    When the orc maze was published i was one of the first guys who made alot runs and guess what even with 1 acc i got dc at that time i had no mage so i did alone with 1 client same result.
  • That could have been said by anyone at any point in the time before.

    You know nothing about computer engineering. What you should have done was to ask where is the server located.

    Then go to speedtest.net/.

    Set the place closest to the server location and check the readouts.

    I never DCed in this game anywhere. There is more behind your internet than just having a connection or not; there are many factors that might lead to a DC in this unoptimized game. Whilst I don't agree with Shadow on numerous occasions this time I agree with him because there is nothing they can do about it. The game was made like 10 years ago and its engine is shit, they can't fix it.
    My raid design: THE NEXUS