Overreacting from support center

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• AraH wrote:

oh come on windows 7 is older win 10 is new and u recommned it where is the logic? How is it possible that ur game runs better at 10 then under win7?

Windows 10 eat more of ur space also more ram

my pc is op for metin2 tbh

btw i have win 7 premium 64bit servie pack1

Bacl to topic:

When the orc maze was published i was one of the first guys who made alot runs and guess what even with 1 acc i got dc at that time i had no mage so i did alone with 1 client same result.
    Why don't you try the facts before opening your mouth? Is your big mouth that caused you problems on the first place and this is why you opened this thread.
    Respect Game and Forum rules
    Ask support on our Ticket System

• forget me

i stopped doing those runs for almost a half year and i dont sell it on the market i have chars and i use them on my accs all the stuff from there i use for myself i am diffrent the most of the people in this server. If i want to realxe i decide what i want to play so dont tell what i have to do to relax. Every onre trys to get an item and sell it for more if its possible not even germans so stop mention them only. I play here over 4 years i can tell u things about so dont count one country all doing that.

How it came that every time that if smth is about solo players written the first thing i readed were u said we are greedy. My memomry works good cuz u have a problem with those kind of players
  • I never said ALL germans. I said most of them. And taking into account germans are the majority of this server it's fair to say you do it the most.

And yes, metin works better on win10 because of different CPU resources control and memory allocation. Despite that I won't use it because of many reasons and I don't need to anyway. You didn't even care to do the test on site I sent you.
    My raid design: THE NEXUS
  • dont talk like that to me i dont lie when orc maze was opened i did it solo and even there i go dc its a fact. It just logical windows 10 is new and if i remember well u had issues dunno if they all fixed but win7 is older it should run better on this even when u downloading it recommended win7 aswell. I hear 1 time that metin runs better at win 10 then 7
  • You know nothing. It is written windows 7 because windows 10 is new and windows 8 has several compatibility problems with metin2. But it is a fact that windows 10 is the best among these 3. I am not saying that on 7 you can't play, but depending on the drivers metin2 may have some issues.

Anyway your problem has nothing to do with windows, you just can't handle two clients and we can't help you.

Yes we can create a special rule to refund Arah every time he disconnect, but why should we?

• No i can't. But again your problem is not about the drivers.

And again watch your tone. Why do you all speak to us as you have nothing to lose? Do you really think we care of permanent ban any player on this server that talk to us like that? Do you really think that the server will close if you are not playing?

Don't push your luck talking to us like this :)

• haha like this :D

Me and my Friend hade the same problem with Orc Maze.
    I reported that to the Support.
    Support say it is my PC or net.

But i know it was the Valentin Event.
    At the sec. at the Event was off, Orc Maze was normal without any Bugs :D

:lol:
    :hi:
    Kingdom: Asmodia
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 100 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:
  • AraH wrote:

Mabye at the begining it was about the reward and its ok but to suspend me for vulgar words. There was no vulgar words and then if i would continue 1 month suspend?
    You just proved on this thread how you are not be able to speak normaly without insulting or without accepting facts. Your suspension is well deserved. Again when we say NO it doesn't have to be taken badly despite your frustration or anger, you count to 10 and if you need clarifications, we provide. Giving air the mouth without any solid evidences of notions is pointless.