Dungeon events/race/recognition

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Dungeon events/race/recognition

Hello guys,

As we have several dungeons now i came to my mind that we could promote them in some way.

I'm speaking of an "event" thingy where people get recognition and are engorged to make dungeon runs. I would take some time and effort but we could have something like a reward/recognition/title to the group that showed the most team work or to a group of people that have come together for a dungeon for the first time etc.

Making weeks of "dungeon" may not a bad idea alto I'm not sure.

Something else would be a "chat channel" thing that is dedicated to people looking for a group.

Well those are my two cents I might be sounding stupid it's 3 AM here :lol:
      In game name: Frost93
    • Hey guys,

Please don't argue and let's all be happy.
      It's true that this time I decided to take on a gamble and try out this event.
      Meyana sent me a message few days before the event and I thought "why not?". However, UnkoJP, posted before an event suggestion and also emailed me some other details.
      I already have some thoughts about the event I tried on Anniversary and I will share them with all of you at the same time as I publish both Forum Lottery and Dungeon Masters results.

Having said that, thanks a lot to all of you to contribute to new, nice and enjoyable events!

Kind Regards,
      Tary

Credits: Meyana

Check our Forum and Game Rules
      Send us a ticket! Support