How to join into a run ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• How to join into a run ???

Hi all!

I would like to ask some help, because Im trying to search a plagued run or a devil catacomb run with my P buffer days ago.... cant find..... Im P buffer and strong lvl 75 body war tanker with really nice equip...... Everybody says the server needs more team activity.... but lol tis easy to write down.... Now we must not solo dungeons every possibility is broken down now.... when someone has a job and can play only 4-5 hours a day cant do anything....Events now are crap, every map overfarmed, there is about 6-8 teams who always go runs but they have their own partners already..... How to join then? I thought to make an assasin, even I have the cash for it too, BUT there is not any lvl 70 bow or 48/54 assasin amror in the whole game!!! So I would like to ask some help how to solve this problem? I have lvl 96 body warrior, lvl 75 body warrior, lvl 88 P buffer, lvl 60 body warrior. lvl 58 P buffer .... AND THERE IS NOTHING TO DO! Thatswhy many people exit... they cant do anything justlike me.....and no dont write down go and farm metin stones...everybody know its very low and almost always ksing someone...... thanks <3
    • Yes, I will tell you to go farm metins and bosses in new maps with your 96lv warrior. It's not that much overfarmed and you will make more profit than going catacomb or plagued run where you have to share your drop with atleast 3 other people.

Events are not crap, pm helpers and ask them for advices about farming.

Good luck.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"
    • KillerBambi wrote:

Yes, I will tell you to go farm metins and bosses in new maps with your 96lv warrior. It's not that much overfarmed and you will make more profit than going catacomb or plagued run where you have to share your drop with atleast 3 other people.

Events are not crap, pm helpers and ask them for advices about farming.

Good luck.
      everybody says it..... but lol metins overfarmed i checked already... and bosses drops a box right? and lol Plagued run can be done by 1 sin and 1 buffer thats mens 30-30kk gold instant, in 30 -40 mins..... dont tell me i earn more cash with metins and bosses which are based on luck...... plagued run is for sure.... so srry but wrong answer.. <3 My ask is how to join? How to create a group ? How to search someone who also want to farm and earn gold and spent his/her time worthy and not just going dt and hope he/she will get something worthy.....