Event Calendar + Monthly Screenshot Contest

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Event Calendar + Monthly Screenshot Contest

Dear Players,

After receiving, over time, some questions about the Forum Calendar regarding Time Zones, I decided to create an image Calendar in a way to help players to know the correct time zone of each Event and to prevent some misunderstandings when there is a glitch on the Forum Calendar.

I remind everyone that this Event Calendar is not to substitute the Forum Calendar. Whenever you want detailed information of a specific event you should always consult the Forum Calendar. This one is just to prevent some misunderstandings.

The time shown on this calendar is the Server Time Zone, which is always GMT+0.

Previous Calendars:
      Display Spoiler

November 2017:

Note: You will see it better if you see it in the full size mode.

Still regarding to this calendar, this month, Lullaby helped with the November screenshot for the Calendar, but every month I will be doing a contest where me and the rest of the team will choose the screenshot for the Event Calendar for the next month.
      Which means, that, starting now, you can take your best screenshots in game for next month's Calendar and post them all here.
      As always you can also edit them, add some effects, I will leave it to your creativity!
      The winner screenshot will be rewarded.

Also, I would like to thank to everyone who helped me with the screenshots for this Event Calendar!
      - Lullaby
      - 25cm
      - Keno
      - IamNoBot
      - JkRR
      - Ratty
      - xWarn
      - (I know I am forgetting some names, but please remind me :D)

Lastly, this calendar is very far from perfect, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment!

Good luck! I'm looking forward to the best screenshot for next month's Calendar!

Note: The Christmas and New Year's dates may be subject to changes!

Kind Regards,
      Tary

Credits: Meyana

Check our Forum and Game Rules
      Send us a ticket! Support
    • Looks great and helps a LOT! Im always trying to figure out the event times for the ones im not always joining so i love it!!

My only suggestion, could you make the days the same order as the event calendar Sunday - saturday instead of monday - sunday... just in the future.

More reasons fo screenshots :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: