Jk and HowHigh

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Skyquake

The 50% lasts 60 hours after finish of NW, which was 5h ago

• PrinzWayne

How long will exp bonus last? :hmm:

• AstonJunior

#Tary come please

• crystiboy

buy any sura helm any + with both 6/7 bonus 5 mob and 5 demi human PM

• Degmond

the day isn't over yet :$

• TheTripleOne

forum lotery winners? :$

• crystiboy

• Lacex54

Ein paar mein freund dich kennt man doch noch

• Affenkacke

Hello How many People are online?

• beckmann

hi

• [GM]Emory

Hello :)

• crystiboy

• TomyMontana

heya nabzzzz

• SirPic

Keyboard Killers

• Mighty007

Ask LaceX

• Sedentarius

Mighty007 what is a keyboard killer?

• Mighty007

really i thought the keyboard Kilers are online 24/7

• Lacex54

This nature2k 24/7 online on forum

• PooKeR

hey <3 <3

• Moise Rares

hey girls <3

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • thats the same what i just said right? but we are both raid players so we can see who has the best overall res ;) just try to beat it or not

11,5 is the highest you recorded and 7k uncrit the highest i did so what? seems fair, doesnt it?

Anyway i wait your video, in your last video, in your kingdom you dont dmged me more than 4k normal and my dmg was like 3,5k spirit strike with 10% less dmg.

• don't care about your challenge, i always fight for guild, for kingdom, not for my ego. If i want fight for my ego i can put full vs for 10 seconds, i record when i skill you a lot and that's all, after i die when someone like Barry or Chiye come and attack me xD

Like i said ty Bbazzy like i said, i play long time with German ppl or ppl like him, they only care about his own ego nothing else, he dont give a sh1t did his kingdom lost battle or won ahhahahahah, but he he make on AlmightyPush on AlmightyPush with pvm eq clean and etc aleks only use it for remove, but hey 18k ahahahah i swear if he put his PvM items and go out clean i'm sure i would hit him with finger over 30k

• Like i said ty Bbazzy like i said, i play long time with German ppl or ppl like him, they only care about his own ego nothing else, he dont give a sh1t did his kingdom lost battle or won ahhahahahah, but he he make on AlmightyPush on AlmightyPush with pvm eq clean and etc aleks only use it for remove, but hey 18k ahahahah i swear if he put his PvM items and go out clean i'm sure i would hit him with finger over 30k

i dont have pvm equip

• no worries it was with raid gear xD i dont even have vs war shoes or helm which kind of makes it even more funny.

how is trashing someone with high dmg not helping your kingdom? if you cant make me use more res ofc i wont use it and guess what, in the last 2 or 3 raids which were uploaded here i didnt die a single time

Yeah, i can lie too when i dmged you 11,5k was with full res gear, was with dragon bracelet and dragon earrings or other shits. But i dont. And sorry my lord, i dont run like *** when my life is less than 5-10k, i stay and fight until i die xD

Edited by Tary: Vulgar Language

• Yeah, i can lie too when i dmged you 11,5k was with full res gear, was with dragon bracelet and dragon earrings or other shits. But i dont. And sorry my lord, i dont run like a pussy when my life is less than 5-10k, i stay and fight until i die xD

luckily i keep my inventory open when i raid ;) res and vs i cant show ofc . also i never said i dmg you 7k with dragon brace, i quoted panic if you look closely.

if you think spamming 20k greater healing potions is less *** then using mount we wont get along. but hey we have people like panicstation who do both at the same time haha

Edited by Tary: Vulgar Language

• luckily i keep my inventory open when i raid ;) res and vs i cant show ofc . also i never said i dmg you 7k with dragon brace, i quoted panic if you look closely.

if you think spamming 20k greater healing potions is less pussy then using mount we wont get along. but hey we have people like panicstation who do both at the same time

Ofc, mount help more than pots, cuz when my life is 5k i run until my life is full again :D Potions dont help me if someone crit me 6k and my life is 5k in this moment. :D

• Ofc, mount help more than pots, cuz when my life is 5k i run until my life is full again :D Potions dont help me if someone crit me 6k and my life is 5k in this moment. :D

*uncrit me 6k

while im on mount i cant deal dmg so all i do is skipping the 10 seconds to revive. both is just trying to avoid getting too much dmg thats it

• hey Lacex i think your girl gonna leave you, do you know why if she heard that Fumao raped you + when she heard he Big Guy,with monney Strong Powerfull + black ahahahahahahhahahahahaha

• hey Lacex i think your girl gonna leave you, do you know why if she heard that Fumao raped you + when she heard he Big Guy,with monney Strong Powerfull + black ahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Ilhan u dont even deserve to talk your mother has same fetishes like u BBC

• Ilhan u dont even deserve to talk your mother has same fetishes like u BBC

ahahahahahahhahahaha DAMNNN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA look at him and look at Stefan Zvonkovic , you both are in madness now crying ahahahahahahah, Hey be quiet if Fumao find out you have girl can shit happens he raped you already,Imagine what could he do to her gagagagagaagaggagagagaggaagag

• we saw at this video when we go yellow and rape them they no accept losing 7 ppl vs 1 kingdoom and they happy for that win 1 minute jajajajajaj

cuz we no happy for slave joys

we saw at this video how we kick them easy :D nature little boy say me where u at this video i am say at safezone i dont attack just watch :) when raid end i am outside cuz im large for u if me outside u close game and ran a way and ur owners to..

keep crying

120 lvl remover u are not more than that

lord of simple thinks

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• you don't know the difficulty.

jon try first sura he failed , later archer failed :DD:D:D and he log out and ran a way muajajajjaja

it's nice to see you on different trails.

have free food want eat ?
    keep crying

:growup: