Lying is never the solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Lying is never the solution

Hello Guys,

This text includes a tiny advice as well as an incident that happened just yesterday, My in game name is QueenMedusa.
    This is a message to lambdadelta as well as others reading this explaining EXACTLY what happened.

Yesterday i opened my shop with a black tunic +9 5%skill for 20 won and 555kk, i wanted to reopen my shop adding an additional item which was a poison sword, after re-opining my shop a shaman with the name listed above managed to buy it.
    it was a great feeling until i realized that the 20 won wasn't there and that it got sold for 555kk and i made sure that it had that 20 won inserted.
    I asked in a very calm, regretful way if he could return it to me as well as i would give a 150kk extra plus my costume as well as poisons +6, first he replayed with ''its for a friend, he sent me here to buy it'' and told me to text that friend of his to literally in other words beg for having it back, after texting that friend of his she said that she has nothing to do with any of this and that this is all lies, she asked lambd to tell me the truth, he said he did and i proved it that he hasn't said a word regarding that.

Later on lambd decided to involve people into this by lying and saying that i blackmailed him, I then asked him why does he keep involving people and telling them lies or lying to me about things, and he replayed with '' i'm not getting anyone involved'' even though Surprisingly just surprisingly people started appearing out of nowhere that i never saw or heard of and started asking me questions and being extremely rude to me for no reason. After that he lied to a great member in game (cant mention name) about apologizing to me about all the cruelty and mess he has created, Yet he didn't. After that he said as well that he wants to keep that tunic to himself, wait really? ''keeping it for yourself to make'', wait ''Why is it in your shop then?''

Anyways this isn't what i came for, Let me explain one thing.
    i know you may think that ''ow its just a tunic'' i mean of course it is but honestly if you have a heart or feelings in what so ever way you will realize this lambd you didn't only lie, threaten, cause drama, you also involved people into this with all your false information.
    I'm not the one acting like a child here, i may be mistaken for one and only thing which was the price.
    and when i asked for it back you lied with every word you said which lead to problems you have caused yourself.

Ow yes, my advice was regarding your last message ''I've never seen things go this far in a game'' firstly you made it go this far by once again lying, threatening, causing drama and involving people with your own lies leading all this to happen.
    Second the ''because of a game'' part , it may be a game Hun but this is exactly what i came for to give a heart warming advice to people like you and which is. ''You'' as in ''You'' ''Yourself'' in game represents your exact same personality in real life'' It may be a mistake from me but you, yourself made it go this far and represented your own personality to others Successfully . :*
  • Hello,

you had already set the tunic for 555KK before introducing the poison in your store. I even asked my guild if it was worth this much and they all said no, that it wasnt a big deal. So when i bought it i bought it thinking it was correctly priced. the second time you opened the store, i bought your tunic.

What lies, threatning, drama, people involved are you talking about?
    My only mistake was saying i bought it for clarice because I didn't want to say i bought it myself.
    Never expected YOU to take it to this level.

All the people that you say are involved are people involved by you, you complained about that and people started drama to help feeding your cause.
    If anyone close to me pm'ed you, i ve got no control over that.
    I asked pc to many people and to the question "who sold it this cheap?" I said you.

All this is about you mistakely selling a tunic for apparently a lower value and complaining to people to reach your goal.

This is the last and first post i'll ever write.
    I did nothing but buy a cheap item off the market. everything else was made by you.

edit

Don't talk about my personal life, u don't know me, never will. You made a mistake, get over it.

Goodnight

"People respect it when someone they are distant from is boring and harmless. However, they only like that person because he or she doesn't get in their way. No human would want to hang around a boring person."

"The weight of a sin depends on the person measuring it."

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lambdadelta: additions ().

• I already made things clear in my previous post but you don't seem to really understand anything.
    I gave up already on making this information enter your brain not exit it.
    Now yes of course go ahead and act all innocent its apart of you its okay.
    I already stated everything you lied about but if your really willing to take this far with me i can involve names and even get evidence for all those that you YOURSELF involved. i haven't involved a single person in this.

You did it yourself. and i already said that it was a mistake with the price but you don't seem to really understand anything. i mean how hard is it to read and understand? it was between me and you trying to fix that but No you cant you cant do that all alone you gotta tell everyone in this game about it, and me taking it far? you posted here first. your trying really hard Hun just lay back and understand that it isn't about the damn tunic its about your actions.

''Don't play the victim to circumstances you created ''
  • This is all about the tunic.

First of all it's your friend Alpha who posted here first, although it got deleted yes but he still did it first.

Let it slide i said i bought it for a friend, i didn't want to say i bought it for me.
    The source of the problem is YOU selling the item for a lower amount that you wanted to. I just clicked BUY.
    Everything else is the gigantic machine you created to put shame on people.

"People respect it when someone they are distant from is boring and harmless. However, they only like that person because he or she doesn't get in their way. No human would want to hang around a boring person."

"The weight of a sin depends on the person measuring it."
  • ''This is the last and first post i'll ever write.'' damn Hun how many lies do you make a day.
    Are you on a streak now :o?

''First of '' I clearly said it and once again repeating cause you honestly is either acting dumb or blind idk one of the two.

Now the thing is i'm repeating myself ''The tunic is my fault and i am dealing with it you Dumbie' Now This whole entire thing happening right here on forum is NOT ''NOT'' N O T ''NOT'' the damn tunics issue, Its how you made a fool of yourself.
    This was not because of the tunic but you don't really seem to accept the fact that you lied, caused drama, threatened as well as involved the whole game into this.
    Your the one that posted regarding this tunic making people think its all about the tunic.
    I already said it was my mistake placing the money.
    It is literally about you and how you acted and did all the four things listed above ^

Warning!
    Take a look at the four listed things

The only person that should be feeling ashamed is you. but damn yes continue talking and lying about everything to others it really is a shame to be a stone Hearted person.
    also making people believe that you didn't do any of the above is also a shame.

And by the way if that post whatever it was that alpha posted got deleted Then its clearly shown that you are the only one out here creating the drama over and over again, don't you get tired? from, lying? creating drama maybe?, Involving people? ETC..
  • "Yesterday i opened my shop with a black tunic +9 5%skill for 20 won and 555kk, i wanted to reopen my shop adding an additional item which was a poison sword, after re-opining my shop a shaman with the name listed above managed to buy it.
    it was a great feeling until i realized that the 20 won wasn't there and that it got sold for 555kk and i made sure that it had that 20 won inserted."

till that i part i did read, im honest i didnt read anything more, since its too much

the solution and answer to this is so simply, next time open your eyes before making a shop, and dont blame others
    its YOUR fault
  • beckmann wrote:

"Yesterday i opened my shop with a black tunic +9 5%skill for 20 won and 555kk, i wanted to reopen my shop adding an additional item which was a poison sword, after re-opining my shop a shaman with the name listed above managed to buy it.
    it was a great feeling until i realized that the 20 won wasn't there and that it got sold for 555kk and i made sure that it had that 20 won inserted."

till that i part i did read, im honest i didnt read anything more, since its too much

the solution and answer to this is so simply, next time open your eyes before making a shop, and dont blame others
    its YOUR fault
    Why are you even commenting when you havent read the whole post, lmao ?(
  • AlphaF1 wrote:

beckmann wrote:

"Yesterday i opened my shop with a black tunic +9 5%skill for 20 won and 555kk, i wanted to reopen my shop adding an additional item which was a poison sword, after re-opining my shop a shaman with the name listed above managed to buy it.

its YOUR fault

because now i did, and in the end you crying that you sould your armour too cheap and the guy who bought it, told somebody else bought it, buhuuuuu, life goes on

ik it sucks, it really sucks and i feel sorry for you, but in the end all this bullshit here is just for nothing, cause YOU did a misstake and nobody else.
  • beckmann wrote:

AlphaF1 wrote:

beckmann wrote:

its YOUR fault
    because now i did, and in the end you crying that you sould your armour too cheap and the guy who bought it, told somebody else bought it, buhuuuuu, life goes on

ik it sucks, it really sucks and i feel sorry for you, but in the end all this bullshit here is just for nothing, cause YOU did a misstake and nobody else.
    Why are you using YOU when im not the person who sold the armor?
  • @QueenMedusa I can't make an item to change its price either in the silk bundle or the shopbox. I strongly believe there is a high chance that you set the wrong price or modified it by mistake. I would do what Lambda did, buy the tunic, but I would let you have it back so I can recover the gold spent.

@Lambdadelta I don't have any idea of why the heck you had to involve Clarice in your actions. This is a small server and things can be put back in the puzzle very easy if one does the research. I am sure you can help QueenMedusa to further avoid such mistakes and return her the item. I am also sure she can reward you for your kindness and forget the whole incident. While you might think i have no right to take position, please keep in mind there will be an "or else..." if you don't choose to end the dispute peacefully.
  • Vyenna wrote:

@QueenMedusa I can't make an item to change its price either in the silk bundle or the shopbox. I strongly believe there is a high chance that you set the wrong price or modified it by mistake. I would do what Lambda did, buy the tunic, but I would let you have it back so I can recover the gold spent.

@Lambdadelta I don't have any idea of why the heck you had to involve Clarice in your actions. This is a small server and things can be put back in the puzzle very easy if one does the research. I am sure you can help QueenMedusa to further avoid such mistakes and return her the item. I am also sure she can reward you for your kindness and forget the whole incident. While you might think i have no right to take position, please keep in mind there will be an "or else..." if you don't choose to end the dispute peacefully.
    Lambda did nothing illegal. what u mean to end the dispute 'peacefully'? nobody can force him to return the item.
    Staff shouldnt even be involved in this since thats totally the seller's mistake. Accept it and move on.

Bad and good days. We all lost something at least once in metin2 because of our mistake.

Crying in forum in dozens threads wont fix anything and also players taking sides of X or Y player wont either. Could be anyone, could be me buying it for 500kk or "you". So end it already. it just happens.

gl guys, just forget it
    Never gave in
    Never gave up
    Im the only thing im afraid of.

HowHigh
  • @beckmann First, Do not write a single word if you haven't read the whole thing that i've written.

Nah don't feel sorry for me Hun, Feel sorry for the fact that your a grown up man sitting here and fighting about a game .
    Damn you should really read before writing or involving yourself.
    if lamb needs help then read to help don't involve yourself saying,

''till that i part i did read, i'm honest i didn't read anything more, since its too much

the solution and answer to this is so simply, next time open your eyes before making a shop, and don't blame others
    its YOUR fault''

your a waste of time Hun. You clearly do not understand the fact that its not about the tunic. it was first a conversation between me and lamb about the Tunic in the case of a SELLER and a BUYER . And lamb decided to cause drama, threats, lies and involvement of others, so Hun before you ever ever help anyone or even try to get your self involved read the whole message.

@Vyenna Not everyone is like you, i would do the same aswell, Wish people could understand that it isn't really about the tunic anymore its about the things hes done.
  • Hello everyone,

Maybe some guys do not know me.. my in-game name is AstonJunior (yeah.. same as the forum nickname :O )

Well don’t get me wrong,, I’m not taking sides..

So.. I have been reading this thread for almost an hour to understand what is really going on,.
    Considering all of the points...

Before sayin anything.. I really don’t wanna lose any friends tonight so please don’t get me wrong.. and forgive me if I committed any mistakes..
    Medusa.. first of all.. yeah lambda made a mistake by involving (1) but he already approved that he was wrong and appologized..

I was only mentioning that.. ANYWAYS
    you said that u are posting NOT to talk about tunic..
    I just got confused.. why are u doing this post then ?

With all my respect Medusa ( and again don’t get me wrong please)
    But u can’t simply change a stranger’s attitude,just like that..!
  • @bombardieru I keep reading how bad the community is, how the PvP is dead, players keep trading insults one anotther, you had the kindness to call me stupid once. I don't mind, since everyone is entitled to have own opinion. I wanna ask you tho, ever came into your mind to see why the community is the way it is now?

This is a small dispute which can be solved peacefully between the parts involved. If i were you I would ask all my friends to get involved and help solving it. Is not a matter of life and death, doesn't really have to be solved at all, it can stay as it is. There is nothing for me in any of the situations.

The game cannot become better, the community will not become friendlier if nobody cares. If you ask Shadow and Tary about, it is little they can do if nothing at all. The choice is yours, since only players can make the game better, there is nobody else to do that.
  • Vyenna wrote:

@bombardieru I keep reading how bad the community is, how the PvP is dead, players keep trading insults one anotther, you had the kindness to call me stupid once. I don't mind, since everyone is entitled to have own opinion. I wanna ask you tho, ever came into your mind to see why the community is the way it is now?

This is a small dispute which can be solved peacefully between the parts involved. If i were you I would ask all my friends to get involved and help solving it. Is not a matter of life and death, doesn't really have to be solved at all, it can stay as it is. There is nothing for me in any of the situations.

The game cannot become better, the community will not become friendlier if nobody cares. If you ask Shadow and Tary about, it is little they can do if nothing at all. The choice is yours, since only players can make the game better, there is nobody else to do that.
    Everytime you talking big while you have no effect to anything, idk why you keep doing it.
    I know why community is how it is, im realistic always, I know more than you ever will.

Is a small dispute, right. I can solve it but I wont because nothing illegal was done. I dont like the idea opening threads complaining about it.

Not everyone can be friends, not everyone can get along. So you should understand this. Is simple

p.s ; u can never be me
    Never gave in
    Never gave up
    Im the only thing im afraid of.

HowHigh
  • @AstonJunior
    '' lambda made a mistake by involving (1) but he already approved that he was wrong and appologized..''
    Lambda did not only involve 1 person into this, but involved about 4 people into it.
    Also me Aston i did apologize about mistaking the tunics price, everyone does mistakes.
    lamb haven't apologized to me after all that he just went here and said an ''apology'' which i completely understand but that apology wasn't regarding anything hes done, if he really wanted to apologize he would apologize to me.
    and since its so hard to make people understand that what i posted was not about the tunic
    but his actions.

1- LIES
    2- Causing drama
    3- Threatning
    4 -Involving people (Instead of talking from a way a buyer and seller talk)

'' i was only mentioning that...ANYWAYS
    you said that u are posting NOT to talk about tunic..
    I just got confused.. why are u doing this post then ?''

Lamb decided to reopen this topic to people on forum and that was my answer to it , To explain to people how lamb is not just a fake piece of work but also a big of a liar as well as a drama queen and cant do something himself he needs all kinds of babysitting.

With all my respect Medusa ( and again don’t get me wrong please)
    But u can’t simply change a stranger’s attitude,just like that..!

how did i change a strangers attitude? i just gave him a heart warming advice and which was.

'''You'' as in ''You'' ''Yourself'' in game represents your exact same personality in real life'' It may be a mistake from me but you, yourself made it go this far and represented your own personality to others Successfully .''

None should take sides. but this community supports that ^^

• Being high lv and the best, @bombardieru also comes with responsibilities, not only with privileges. You are calling yourself the best, but are you the best in everything in this server? Special thanks for reminding me I will never be you. I don't have to be you, I don't have to be like you, I only have to be me. A world full with your kind will be a very boring place.

However, I am fully confident you will keep your position on this issue regardless of what anybody will say. In the same way i think it is better not to apply double standards in the issue. I am sure you couldn't care less if it were to experience the same situation yourself or one of your friends.

So, the big question is: will Community get involved to solve the problem or the Community couldn't care less? I guess we all know the answer but let's see if we are wrong for one damn time.