Things I have noticed..

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• LegenDxEU

with this add it will come the drop of DSS at metins and bosses?

• [CoMa]Shadow

It will cost tec points, but a reasonable price to prevent massive trades

• crystiboy

Shadow will cost TP or MP? TP please!

• mertcanglc

https://i.hizliresim.com/azDoB7.jpg Sell

• [CoMa]Shadow

It will be on the item mall shortly

• DonKill

nobody know where is it.. :D

• A.O.S

where is this dss remover that was recently added.....?

• Howker

wts 8 avg phoenix pm to Dzku

• Gzanu

https://www.youtube.com/user/ArdeashVladut/live Gzanu farming

• Alescha

550kk*

• Alescha

wts 8 avg resist, clean phoenix shoes ign: Alescha

• Sedentarius

y-yes senpai. Me.. but still nothing as you see

• Gzanu

some one here ?

• samlam1998

wtb bsa+9 with ss+5/+6 or aqua with ss+5/6

• TATAEaC

yes , but i ve never got acces to that server..... anyway... thank you...

• [CoMa]Shadow

You got the answer yourself, if you have an older account you are not a novice, and the channel is for novices :)

• TATAEaC

i ve never been accepted , i tried on my older account, but... never accepted..

• [CoMa]Shadow

There are no requests, if you can log you have been accepted, otherwise refused

• TATAEaC

Can you please verify my account for the NOVICE server? i really want to get the acces!

• TATAEaC

Hello there! Shadow? you are GA , no?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Solution for IP-Block/Teamplay

Keep IP-Block and make the Run's harder and change the Drop's( yeah i know what you said Shadow, but maybe you have time to read my Post xD )

Obviously suggestions like making the runs harder won't work, who plays here 7 years will still manage to do them solo, while who just started will face crazy hard run that they can't face. Even lowering the drop doesn't work for the same reason, after half server dropped milions of run's items.

Now you need in most runs 1 Attacker and 1 Buff to succes the Run
    Make the Run's harder so that you need 5 Attacker and 1 Buff.
    For the 5 Attacker take the same Eq/Skills/Bios as you use it now at the 1 Attacker
    When you Balance the Run that the Monsters are not going down so easy(more HP,HP-Reg,little more Damage), nobody ever will make a Run Solo again(because he will not manage it in the Time alone)

For the Boss you give the Boss more HP and HP-Reg, that you need the 6 Attacker to get him down, one Player will not handle it, because he would make to low Damage to get him down.

Why write i 5 Attacker, Group can have 8 Players, because not so Strong Player's can make a Group of 8 Players(7 Attacker,1 Buff) and they will succes it too.

But that this work you have to Change dropps too.
    I think the best would be to make the same as it is now on DE.
    Bosses only dropp a Box(Razador Box,Nemere Box,...)and some Potion's.
    When you change it to this every Player can drop a Box from the Boss.
    Inside the Box are the Item's from the Boss that he Drop's now.
    With this change the Market would get not destroyed, because you can balance it with the % chance from the Items thats inside the box(you do not need to get every Run a Flame Key)
    Maybe make it be Possible to get Rare Item's from Box's too(I think about the new Erebus Run, that every have the chance to get a Rare Armour)

But with this change you have to make the Cooldown of the Runs higher.
    Don't come now with the argument that with a higher cd time players will be not so much on.
    That's not true, you have 8 difference runs and you only go off when you wanna do allways the same Run, but when you make difference Runs you can make the full Day Runs.

Also you will find way easier a Group to do a Run, because the People who made now only togheter Run's have to search for other People.
    You can go with unfamiliar Player inside the Run, because every Player get his own drop(Box).
    Yeah i know, we all know us, we can sell it and splitt the money, but its easier when every get his Drop.

There are one bad Point, but i dont find a Solution for it(but i think it's not that bad)
    Player which only joining the Group to get a Box for doing nothing

I hope i forgot nothing :S 
    Sorry for my bad English

:hi: 
    Kingdom: Asmodia
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 100 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:

• So when you log your 6 accounts, you get 6 box and all you need to do is clicking on auto attack with your 5 characters and buff them once or twice with the buffer :)

No thanks this is not a solution.

The solution is simple. 1 PC = 1 char.

Later, timer on dungeon items. After 72 hours they're gone. So no infinite price rigging for YEARS to come.

• @BuffMausal what is the logic in your suggestion to make runs more difficult? You say IP block is very bad, I have to assume you don't find every time a partner to do the run. Then you come with the idea to make the runs more difficult, just to make sure you will need at least four players to be able to complete the run. What is the logic behind this? If you can't find a player online to help you, do you somehow think you will find 4-5? Will you use all your chars in the run? By your logic, if the run is so difficult, being there with 5 chars won't help you because you will have to drag them in the run and this also takes time.

Please be kind and elaborate more on the idea :)

• @BuffMausal what is the logic in your suggestion to make runs more difficult? You say IP block is very bad, I have to assume you don't find every time a partner to do the run. Then you come with the idea to make the runs more difficult, just to make sure you will need at least four players to be able to complete the run. What is the logic behind this? If you can't find a player online to help you, do you somehow think you will find 4-5? Will you use all your chars in the run? By your logic, if the run is so difficult, being there with 5 chars won't help you because you will have to drag them in the run and this also takes time.

Please be kind and elaborate more on the idea :)

The problem with players in this game is that the run = able to do it solo. People got used to the concept of being able to solo everything and you're a prime example of that.

In other games doing a run solo requires either heavy glitching or doing the run when it's obsolete i.e you'd make an orc maze run with your 105. Would it be fun? Yes. Would you get any loot? No.

The mentality would have to change - but it won't. It's too late for now and new players are not attracted to this type of game such as metin2.

• @Shadow
    How can i use all my chars, when i say ''Keep the IP-Block''
    I can only use one of them and so i will only get one Box.
    I don't have 6 Computers at my Room to log 6 chars with 6 difference IP's xD
    Maybe Auto attack would work on Boss, but at the Floor's before you would never be able to play 6 chars at same time, because there are more Monsters. Auto attack would not work

@Vyenna

BuffMausal wrote:

Also you will find way easier a Group to do a Run, because the People
    who made now only togheter Run's have to search for other People.

:dash: :dash: :dash: 
    This was my last post to this theme, ty for reading it. :topicclosed:

:hi: 
    Kingdom: Asmodia
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 100 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:

• Accusing a mage with only decent PvM gear to be the solo type when I can't kill alone any boss is by all means a misjudgment. IP block gave me the opportunity to be able to join the run and design my items according to the requirements as mage.

Probably you have to read my posts first but it might be a problem if you don't have time. All the guides I wrote are for groups of players and not for solo players. Nowhere in my posts I advocate for removal of IP block. The question, which was directed to somebody else was easy: if IP block is a big problem, harder runs with the need for more players how should be called?

• I do not agree on the IP block removal. This made players work together as @Shadow mentioned.Most of the individualism faded because players are MADE to play and help each other.If it was not the IP block,as a mage,I would be really poor.I am glad they set up the IP block.They also made assassins and mages a must,which is a thing I like as well because I am not in the sura/warrior.I am glad with the current server's condition

• Then make IP block for all, also for that people who have 2+computers, i know about some people who said: -' im making run with my girlfriend/sister/mom/whatever ' when in fking life their parents touch metin.
    Im agree with this system but some player are still exploting dungeons.

If it was not the IP block,as a mage,I would be really poor.I am glad they set up the IP block.

Whaaat? you can not earn your own money, that you depend on giving buff to others to win it?

• I misreaded that "keep", but it doesn't change much. A party of 8 with 6 zombies / afk players would get 8 box and you should not be rewarded more if you do the run with more players, cause by logic it should be easier :)

I already said that changing the difficult of the current dungeons is not a solution because it doesn't help who is new, it only helps who is old and has already gears to substain whatever level of difficulty.

And just my 2 cents again, you are one of those players who stated, even in this thread, that he is having hard time to find partners for run, due to hours, schedules and what not, and this is quite a good argument, but then you literaly throw it in the trash bin, when your solution is to have more people for a run but with more rewards. The message you are giving is that you don't have issues finding people, you have issues with the current rewards :)

I don't know why hiding behind a finger, i rather prefer to hear the "greedy" reason other than a disguised one :)

• Then make IP block for all, also for that people who have 2+computers, i know about some people who said: -' im making run with my girlfriend/sister/mom/whatever ' when in fking life their parents touch metin.

Cant say that about everyone but I have played metin with my mom, stepdad, boyfriend and brother all at the same time... this server too :P :P

Edit: also my roommate Kaitlyn ^^

• So, I was reading this and well, decided to give my opinion:

I have a lvl 35 char, fully equipped with mystic and 1 or 2 legendary items, good bonus etc. I farm metins and bosses quite oki until lvl 75 without buffer, and could make an "average" farm out of it.
    The thing is, progressing to lvl 75 or something higher/similar is pointless. The good items are crazy expensive and not only, as other people said, farming dungeons is hard if you have a tight schedule (Im at Uni), there isn't much to do besides that. Why will I lvl if I'll make less yang. Still, the IP block is kinda healthy.
    This leads to other thing, boredom. Same farming method over and over again. Metins lvl 60, v2 and moonlights.
    The market is plain dead and best way to farm is buying TEC, and that says all.

And now this is the part that will get this comment deleted. There are plenty other sv's with more regular updates, as in way more, and with a more friendly gameplay.
    Every time I log in I see the same items in shops and the people either lower the prices, or just give up selling them, as they wouldn't profit.

Regarding the IP block more specifically, and why I think it's healthy:
    Metin2 has been a pay2win game traditionally, as in order to change items, the place to find switchers is at IS. The thing is, it is a game that when designed was made for people to play in groups, hence the existence of guilds. The least healthy thing is the fact you can log more than 1 account or 2 at the same time, as it completely kills the need of cooperation is most cases.
    I see a lot of angry people with the IP block because they use to farm alone with multiple chars and made profits way higher than they should had ever made. This lead to yang monopolies in the server. Same people doing dragon and hell runs etc over and over again, while the lower lvl or least equipped could only watch.

The is a reason most mmorpg's you can choose a healer, tanker, dps etc... character, and why cooperation is needed.

The sv lacks a bigger variety of dungeons for more levels, and more lvl distribution farm wise. That's the problem, and IP block is the start of a solution, but farm from being it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Blank ().

Whaaat? you can not earn your own money, that you depend on giving buff to others to win it?

so in your opinion i couldn't play with my real life wife just because we live together? yups, that makes perfect sense. sorry dear we can share our life but we can't share a run in an online game. lols

Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rum...