These two players steal continuously Metinstones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Click on our rules

Game Rules

Kill Stealing

But i can already tell you that both reports are not clear.

On the first we can't know who arrived first, we should trust your word and no offense but we only trust the evidences.

The second too, the player is already there. On the first screen the player seems far but on the second screen he is close and the metin has more health than on the first screen. So it is not really clear.
    Respect Game and Forum rules
    Ask support on our Ticket System

• sry shadow but look straight, he is on the mount that can NOT FIGHT, he run to the metin and is still on the mount ( or better he stay next to metin on the mount ), next picture no mount and he hit from ground, so obviously he run to him, asked him if he can fight wit hhim, he said no and he didnt gave a fu** and attacked the metin, or do you think unbelieveable fight metin, use mount he CAN NOT FIGHT and go down from mount to attack again? i dont think so its clearly to see that unbelievable did kill steal him

and to you energiz, when you see somebody run to you, take a screenshot, just for safety even if he dont attack, i did this a lot time's.
  • beckmann wrote:

sry shadow but look straight, he is on the mount that can NOT FIGHT, he run to the metin and is still on the mount ( or better he stay next to metin on the mount ), next picture no mount and he hit from ground, so obviously he run to him, asked him if he can fight wit hhim, he said no and he didnt gave a fu** and attacked the metin, or do you think unbelieveable fight metin, use mount he CAN NOT FIGHT and go down from mount to attack again? i dont think so its clearly to see that unbelievable did kill steal him

and to you energiz, when you see somebody run to you, take a screenshot, just for safety even if he dont attack, i did this a lot time's.

It can be clear for you, but not for us. I can only quote what Shadow said:

we should trust your word and no offense but we only trust the evidences.

I'm sorry your evidences are not clear. Beside, your are wrong in one part. You must do a screenshot where no player is around, no when he run to you, because it has high chances to invalid your proofs.

I will close this thread, because is not allowed to report on forum. If you want to report any other person or discuss about this further, use ticket system.

Check our Information about Every Event and our Event Calendar
    Send us feedback or suggestion about our Events Here