Is sura best dmg-ing char at high lvl?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Is sura best dmg-ing char at high lvl?

As the title sais,Im curious if the blade sura has the highest dmg when he has P blade and also pve build(full int&dex&str)...Im just curious about this,im asking myself this for a long time,if the weap sura with everything I've said above is hitting harder than a warrior P aura and same lvl,same gear,full str&dex&con,and what's the best test than the dmg they hit on metins...

* NIHIL SINE DEO *
    • it always depends where you want to have the highest damage in theory sura can have a higher dmg with blade P if you got full int full dex full str and every other dmg boosts but in pvm there are also different resists against different types of weapons active so you will never do as much damage as a warrior with 2hand on bosses like yamachon or gahnasel. for example the damage of a grudge sword with the same stats like a poison sword, is less in General but due to those resistances you cant say you do more with a sura everywhere.

but yes on a metin the wep sura is able to do a higher maximum damage from what i know.
    • I think the Weapon Sura makes the biggest Dmg per Hit,
      because his dmg can be Pushed by many different things and Enchanted Blade is with lv 105 and full int & other stuff Stronger Than AoS on an lv 105 Warrior.

But the Warrior usually got more Attack Speed, so he makes more dmg in a Time like 20sec, but an Weap Sura with all Attack Speed buffs can Reach 200att. Speed+ too and then the Weap sura is stronger again, but without the att. speed booster, the Warrior would win in my mind. (and it all Depends on the luck with the Critical hits if you test it with 10 hits on an Metin Stone or an Time limit) ~
    • Enchanted Blade is stronger compared to Aura of Sword. Aura of Sword get more powers from your level and your STR, Enchanted Blade from your level and your INT, but 12 STR on AoS gives less AP than 12 INT on EB.

So yes a Sura will have more AP than a warrior (without counting that Sura get a boost from STR and DEX too, while warriors doesn't get any boost from INT)
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System