[FEATURE] NPC rewards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• this my suggestion and help beginners. It will help to have more work to do when the maps are busy. we will see farm sites full of players dropping materials to achieve these chests. and these chests does not interfere with the game economy and not the item shop. I often stop to play for not having what to do in the game early, when the stones maps metin are crowded. this is a system that exists in other games and that would be easily adapted to metin. would also be a great alternative for those who like to play with ninjas and shamans, would not depend on suras and warriors (farmers). It could be an alternative source of income. the materials required by the chests can be changed by [GA]. It would be an almost independent way of getting resources and gold. without changing anything in the game, only drawing the attention of new players often start in the game and stop not have to do or simply stop boredom. this is a good debate. and the game needs updates aimed at new audiences, to help grow the number of players. and not drive them, the game has the potential to be better. thank you :beer:

• another plus for players who use this way to earn gold:
      increase in search rings Odin. Increase in TP purchase for farmer package. increase in search thief gloves. increase in search customs with bonus mob. increase in the search for hair with bonus mob. increase in pets purchase with bonus mob. It would be positive to help the server with increased buying TecPoints by players. :thumbup:

• +1

but i suggest that it should be possible to get 6/7 bonus from these items but on a lower rate like maybe all 50th-100th item, or to put something in it like 1k tp on a lower rate too.
      Otherwise no one will make use of this great feature besides some beginners, I mean why would you as a lv60 make those boxes if you wont get anything you will really use.
      But I think that once our Team will find some time to do this , they will find a perfect solution
    • Chasez wrote:

+1

but i suggest that it should be possible to get 6/7 bonus from these items but on a lower rate like maybe all 50th-100th item, or to put something in it like 1k tp on a lower rate too.
      Otherwise no one will make use of this great feature besides some beginners, I mean why would you as a lv60 make those boxes if you wont get anything you will really use.
      But I think that once our Team will find some time to do this , they will find a perfect solution
      Is never going to happen. Is called rarity because is rare, not because you can do a quest and get one of those.

Besides what you may not remember, this idea, is already in game and is not used. You can craft the polymorph marbles using common upgrade items. So the point is not if this idea is good or bad, the point is always the same, is the reward. If the reward is good, best suggestion ever, if is not good, then bad idea, right? :)
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System