[Guild] The Rebellion is calling to Arms! (Elgoria)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• [Guild] The Rebellion is calling to Arms! (Elgoria)

The Rebellion

I started forming a Guild in Elgoria (For everybody which isnt knowing it, its the "blue" Kingdom).
      If you are going to be "accepted" depends not on the level, players of all levelranges are welcome to join us.

The guildmembers should be...:

... able to speak english. (Or at least trying to speak it, like Im doing at the time)
      ... friendly.
      ... not greedy, its a process of giving and taking.
      ... in Elgoria.
      ... smart enough that they aren't hacking / botting.

There is no specific time to be online or something.

And please, keep the chat in english, even if there are many people from *insert any country*

A little "teaser" to get in the mood, and see what the little "story" which I got "inspired" by Crown the Empire is about (There are just some words changed. And im pretty sorry for any mistakes concerning my accent. or spelling and gramma mistakes in the text I wrote here.)

Teaser: youtu.be/VGQcxv9TlTQ

Its time to start the end.

• Kurumii wrote:

The Rebellion

I started forming a Guild in Elgoria (For everybody which isnt knowing it, its the "blue" Kingdom).
      If you are going to be "accepted" depends not on the level, players of all levelranges are welcome to join us.

The guildmembers should be...:

... able to speak english. (Or at least trying to speak it, like Im doing at the time)
      ... friendly.
      ... not greedy, its a process of giving and taking.
      ... in Elgoria.
      ... smart enough that they aren't hacking / botting.

There is no specific time to be online or something.

And please, keep the chat in english, even if there are many people from *insert any country*

A little "teaser" to get in the mood, and see what the little "story" which I got "inspired" by Crown the Empire is about (There are just some words changed. And im pretty sorry for any mistakes concerning my accent. or spelling and gramma mistakes in the text I wrote here.)

Teaser: youtu.be/VGQcxv9TlTQ

Its time to start the end.

That Teaser is great :D Bad thing is I am Asmodian :/