Is it worth to use Hermit's Advice? And at which point?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Is it worth to use Hermit's Advice? And at which point?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is an increse of failure to read a Skill Book when you get to higher ability levels (M2, M3 .... M9)?

Is it worth to buy Hermit's Advice for around 12kk to read the Skill Books that cost around 1,5kk for example?
      When there is a smaller success rate of reading the Skill Book at higher levels it would be better to use Hermit's Advice at some point I guess...

Maybe you can also give me an advice like "use it from M5 to P since you would pay more for the SBs" etc. :)

Thanks in advance!
    • Ok so my calculation would be as followed:

Without Hermit's Advice:
      If on average every third book fails that would mean that I have to read around 150 books (55x3).
      In my case - you guessed it - that would mean 1,5kk for blade multiplied with 150 = 225kk.

With Hermit's Advice:
      If i calculate with a bit of luck it would mean that I should need only around 55 SBs for 1,5kk each.
      If I use Hermit's for every SB that costs 4,2kk on average that would mean 55 x (1,5+4,2) = 313,5kk.

I know this is a very rough calculation, but do you think that makes sence?
      For now I think I should go without Hermit's Advice since I would save around 88kk on average :)

What do you think about this?
    • Tzarbok wrote:

Ok so my calculation would be as followed:

Without Hermit's Advice:
      If on average every third book fails that would mean that I have to read around 150 books (55x3).
      In my case - you guessed it - that would mean 1,5kk for blade multiplied with 150 = 225kk.

With Hermit's Advice:
      If i calculate with a bit of luck it would mean that I should need only around 55 SBs for 1,5kk each.
      If I use Hermit's for every SB that costs 4,2kk on average that would mean 55 x (1,5+4,2) = 313,5kk.

I know this is a very rough calculation, but do you think that makes sence?
      For now I think I should go without Hermit's Advice since I would save around 88kk on average :)

What do you think about this?
      well the main Point to go with hermits is that you save alot of time so yeah in my opinion hermits are worth to use definetly
    • Percentages are not that easy. In theory if you throw a coin 10 times you have 50% chance that Head comes out, but you may throw it 10 times and get 10 times Tail.

Besides even if we assume that you will save 88 milions golds, you are not considering the days invested. With hermits, is 55 days garanteed, with the other method, it may become 150.

Anyway this year Easter will come sooner so your dilemma might not be a problem after all :)
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System