[BUYING/SELLING] Accounts - legal or illegal?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• If we are speaking about SG accounts, like MY SG account for YOUR SG account, then is legal. However we do not want to be involved on it and you do it at your own risk.

It means that we don't want to hear the following requests

1) Pleaseeeee change my mail now cause i made a trade and i am afraid of getting scammed

2) Pleaseeeee i was trading my account and he robbed me, give me all back pleaseeeeee.

3) If I make screenshot of the conversation that I am having with XXXX can you help me in case he scam me?

We don't want to be involved and certain players can't accept this, so these certain players, can't trade accounts.

For those who respect our decision of not getting involved and also accept their risks doing this, nothing to worry from our side.
    Respect Game and Forum rules
    Ask support on our Ticket System

• Shadow wrote:

If we are speaking about SG accounts, like MY SG account for YOUR SG account, then is legal. However we do not want to be involved on it and you do it at your own risk.

1) Pleaseeeee change my mail now cause i made a trade and i am afraid of getting scammed

2) Pleaseeeee i was trading my account and he robbed me, give me all back pleaseeeeee.

3) If I make screenshot of the conversation that I am having with XXXX can you help me in case he scam me?

We don't want to be involved and certain players can't accept this, so these certain players, can't trade accounts.

For those who respect our decision of not getting involved and also accept their risks doing this, nothing to worry from our side.
    They asked if it is legal to buy them with ingame gold. I am curious about this as well.
    Level 75- weapon sura- yellow kingdom :borg:
  • Meyana wrote:

I do have one question on this.... Would we still be able to change email addresses if a trade/sell were to happen?

I know its at our own risk, but does that mean no email changes at all? Like if both parties agree to it?
    Yes you can change an email following the procedure written on our game rules. But this is as well at your risk and you must be sure when you ask us to change your email. I take the example of the player who wrote on my wall on the forum, cause his email was "changed for no reason". He actually requested the change and then maybe changed idea, but was too late.

Gingerk1dd wrote:

Shadow wrote:

If we are speaking about SG accounts, like MY SG account for YOUR SG account, then is legal. However we do not want to be involved on it and you do it at your own risk.

They asked if it is legal to buy them with ingame gold. I am curious about this as well.
    You can purchase it with golds, TEC, other items, or other accounts too. As long there is no real money or other game's account involved, is ok.

• I know this is about something different than the subject this thread was initially made for but talking about being a middleman, what happens if we wanna buy an item that's like over 1kkk(you can't put 1kkk+ in trade),we caption in in a video,and we get scammed?Will the staff ban the scammer and give us back the gold we were scammed with or they won't get involved since it's our own risk?Thank you in anticipation.

* NIHIL SINE DEO *

The post was edited 1 time, last by Legend Angel ().

• xRin wrote:

I know this is about something different than the subject this thread was initially made for but talking about being a middleman, what happens if we wanna buy an item that's like over 1kkk(you can't put 1kkk+ in trade),we caption in in a video,and we get scammed?Will the staff ban the scammer and give us back the gold we were scammed with or it won't get involved since it our own risk?Thank you in anticipation.
    For scam you get banned..
  • xRin wrote:

I know this is about something different than the subject this thread was initially made for but talking about being a middleman, what happens if we wanna buy an item that's like over 1kkk(you can't put 1kkk+ in trade),we caption in in a video,and we get scammed?Will the staff ban the scammer and give us back the gold we were scammed with or they won't get involved since it's our own risk?Thank you in anticipation.
    Items are not accounts. You can pm one of us in game if you are online, or wait for us to show up online for these sensible trades.