With the Soulbind system any piece of equipment can be permanently or temporary binded to your account. When the item is soul binded you can't:
- Trade it with other players
- Drop it on the floor
- Sell it by private shop
- Sell it at any NPC
- Upgrade it
- Roll bonus or remove stones
Pay attention that you can lose the item by PKDROP, which means drop from having a negative rank.
You can bind the item using this and unbind it either by letting the time pass, or by using this
Hereby the 3 kinds of souldbinds:
- Permanent Bind: block the item forever.
- Instant Unbind: remove the block from the item without any cooldown.
- 3 Days Bind: block the item for 3 days.
- 3 Days Unbind: remove the block of the item after 3 days are passed from the use and only if the item has a bind of more than 3 days.
- 7 Days Bind: block the item for 7 days.
- 7 Days Unbind: remove the block of the item after 7 days are passed from the use and only if the item has a bind of more than 7 days.
Where can I find the scrolls?
- 1 and 2 can be purchased in the item mall.
- 3 and 6 can be purchased from the general store for the respective price of 300.000 and 1.000.000 golds.
- 4 and 5 can be dropped by Dungeon boss (Coming Soon)
With this new system the bind item becomes virtualy immortal, even deleting the character won't work if in his inventory there is a binded item.
You can still share the items with the other characters on the account using the Storekeeper.
Metin2 SG Team