Cash Hoarding?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• i don't have any problem on selling what i drop to sell. just that i sell for reasonable prices.
      don't know if it's your case, but when i see one not good at all item in a shop for a few hundred million gold, it's normal that item will be there for ages and no one buys.

i give you an example. you have quite few shops selling Odin rings for 20-21kk and 2 or 3 selling for 25kk, obviously those won't sell.
      or you have a pentagon shield +2 just because it has 8% avg damage for sale for 400kk+, obviously won't sell. i think it's more that players want to make their monthly gold in just one item out of greed and forget about real prices of the items they are selling

like i said, don't know if that is your case, just saying this happens alot.
    • game is old.
      everyone knows how things works and how bonuses are , whats the maximum of bonus whats the effect and whats the best. this is the reason why people not buying anymore a ( for example ) 2khp 10 crit boots, because they want perfect. and since nowadays u can have easy better stats, they dont bother spending on somethng that they may replace later. they will buy directly perfect once forever.

noone buy old stuff anymore. 4/5 bonus or nothing.
      game is old thats how it is.

metin2 and his items are very well known so thats the reason imo.
      peace
      Never gave in
      Never gave up
      Im the only thing im afraid of.

HowHigh
    • bombardieru wrote:

game is old.
      everyone knows how things works and how bonuses are , whats the maximum of bonus whats the effect and whats the best. this is the reason why people not buying anymore a ( for example ) 2khp 10 crit boots, because they want perfect. and since nowadays u can have easy better stats, they dont bother spending on somethng that they may replace later. they will buy directly perfect once forever.

noone buy old stuff anymore. 4/5 bonus or nothing.
      game is old thats how it is.

metin2 and his items are very well known so thats the reason imo.
      peace
      ditto.
    • Except its not true because we got a steady influx of new players and not to sound rude but mosty german players ale greedy as fuck. They will set up shop for 5 months with overpriced item and mot drop with price one bit even if it means they got to wait eternity. That wouldnt be the worst but when they want to buy the same item they will give you 60% of its price manipulating their fieneds to give false price checks to poor new guy.
      My raid design: THE NEXUS
    • ForgetMe wrote:

Except its not true because we got a steady influx of new players and not to sound rude but mosty german players ale greedy as fuck. They will set up shop for 5 months with overpriced item and mot drop with price one bit even if it means they got to wait eternity. That wouldnt be the worst but when they want to buy the same item they will give you 60% of its price manipulating their fieneds to give false price checks to poor new guy.
      that's called good marketing, daahlin
    • ForgetMe wrote:

I'm telling him why the current situation is like it is, I don't care how you name it.
      the problem is that what you're saying is bullshit.
      it has nothing to do with the evil greedy germans (LOL btw, how ignorant). you can still sell your stuff, and that's what the OP is talking about.
      if you're selling it for the right prices, you will also get rid of your item quickly.
      those greedy germans (still screaming) are actually making it easier to sell your items, just create a shop next to the overpriced shops and people will rather buy your stuff.
      so yeah, what you said doesn't make any sense and is quite ignorant. poor you.
    • We had that problem of cash keeping until correctly, the sell of items for real money was forbidden, because (this is team's words and they got to know it properly) people were only selling items and gold for real money and nothing was being sold on market.

After that, like i said, i have absolutly no problem in selling everything i put for sale, and i really mean everything.
      max i have one item for sale is few days on shop and gone. most sold same day i put to sell
      reason? i sell it for normal price. i don't even sell extra cheap or anything, just within the normal price range at the time for that item.

stop overpricing and you'll see your items go down on shop in a good rate.
      Keep overpricing and you'll be stuck with them ad aeternun. it's obviously up to you, but no reason to complain about it like it's a game/market problem