[Maintenance] 29/12/2015

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

    We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

    • Arin wrote:

      MyNames wrote:

      SoulBind say u cant drop, if u was killed in negative Rank, can u drop ítems?
      Yes , you can.
      • "Pay attention that you can lose the item by PKDROP, which means drop from having a negative rank."
      Read this thread for more informations : Read this


      Thanks, i didnt read that xD
      AceroNegro Lv80 -FuriaRoja Leader-
      Hiumi Lv75
      MyMage Lv75
      Chaplin Lv60

      Im off in game and will be for long time, on in forum :)
    • Xenophobe wrote:

      I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. :/
      I think you're wrong. There are alot of scenarios that could happen..
      You can trade other item than the one you wanted to during a trade assuming that the items are the same type..and i don't think the buyer will say " Hey you just gave me a full bonused item instead of a clean one" xD
      If you have 2 items that are the same..in your invetory ..for example 2 armors. let's say one is crap and the other is +9..if you are not paying attention you can drop the one +9 instead of the crap one , same as making a shop , it's a possibility for you to tangle items.
    • Xenophobe wrote:

      I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. :/
      Sometimes happen... u sell to vendor the wrong ítem, drop to the floor or roll the ítem which u doesnt want
      AceroNegro Lv80 -FuriaRoja Leader-
      Hiumi Lv75
      MyMage Lv75
      Chaplin Lv60

      Im off in game and will be for long time, on in forum :)
    • Xenophobe wrote:

      I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. :/





      Just some reports using the keyword "sold" :lol:

      It happens, usually on week-ends (alcoholists).

      Of course if you are sure to never do any kind of mistakes you won't find any purposes on using the system, but if you have for example a sword, that you never trade with anyone, you never change bonus because they are perfect and you use it always either to farm or to pvp, why taking the risk of losing it for a dumb mistake? ;)
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System



    • Shadow wrote:

      Xenophobe wrote:

      I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. :/




      Just some reports using the keyword "sold" :lol:

      It happens, usually on week-ends (alcoholists).

      Of course if you are sure to never do any kind of mistakes you won't find any purposes on using the system, but if you have for example a sword, that you never trade with anyone, you never change bonus because they are perfect and you use it always either to farm or to pvp, why taking the risk of losing it for a dumb mistake? ;)
      Never but never blame a beer! beer is our friend! xD i didnt know it happend so much o,o
    • Arin wrote:

      Xenophobe wrote:

      I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. :/
      I think you're wrong. There are alot of scenarios that could happen..You can trade other item than the one you wanted to during a trade assuming that the items are the same type..and i don't think the buyer will say " Hey you just gave me a full bonused item instead of a clean one" xD
      If you have 2 items that are the same..in your invetory ..for example 2 armors. let's say one is crap and the other is +9..if you are not paying attention you can drop the one +9 instead of the crap one , same as making a shop , it's a possibility for you to tangle items.

      MyNames wrote:

      Xenophobe wrote:

      I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. :/
      Sometimes happen... u sell to vendor the wrong ítem, drop to the floor or roll the ítem which u doesnt want

      Shadow wrote:


      Xenophobe wrote:

      I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. :/




      Just some reports using the keyword "sold" :lol:

      It happens, usually on week-ends (alcoholists).

      Of course if you are sure to never do any kind of mistakes you won't find any purposes on using the system, but if you have for example a sword, that you never trade with anyone, you never change bonus because they are perfect and you use it always either to farm or to pvp, why taking the risk of losing it for a dumb mistake? ;)
      Yeah, you are right, I guess I underestimated the power of this system(and the power of alcoholics , according to Shadow xD).
    • kinda mehh update, but still update, maybe some1 will use it, and ofc tec support will get rid of some cases, cuz now they can use this as reason to dont help ya. Well but nvm in 1st place its ur problem that u sold item or rolled by acident not looking at it.

      Other thing is, mostly all share accounts in metin2, so this can help a lot, but ehh there is mall unbinder who unbinds without CD, so if u got tec pts u still can steal other ppls item even they are binded.

      As for me this update is useless, cuz i got 3-4 accounts that i move my items arround, so to keep them binded is kinda useless thing.

      Team should focus on game play updates more, balancing maps and re-looking some dungeons ( ice dungeon etc. ) that is barely used and abandoned. Just my oppinion about this, but as i see team has other view.
    • The D wrote:

      kinda mehh update, but still update, maybe some1 will use it, and ofc tec support will get rid of some cases, cuz now they can use this as reason to dont help ya. Well but nvm in 1st place its ur problem that u sold item or rolled by acident not looking at it.

      Other thing is, mostly all share accounts in metin2, so this can help a lot, but ehh there is mall unbinder who unbinds without CD, so if u got tec pts u still can steal other ppls item even they are binded.

      As for me this update is useless, cuz i got 3-4 accounts that i move my items arround, so to keep them binded is kinda useless thing.

      Team should focus on game play updates more, balancing maps and re-looking some dungeons ( ice dungeon etc. ) that is barely used and abandoned. Just my oppinion about this, but as i see team has other view.
      Sorry, but i find your comment pretty useless. Just read what Shadow said and you will get all the answers you need. If you don't like this update , then don't use the binding items so you can play as much as before. This update is more to protect valuable items from any kind of mistake and not about about preventing stealing. Usually people who share their accounts and items with others are more likely to have their items stealed than the others.