Witch Hunt from "LuxusKind" lvl 94 Warrior!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

  • Witch Hunt from "LuxusKind" lvl 94 Warrior!

    Moonlight Event Day - Big Event for new Players

    All I want to know is: Why is is allowed to kill/ hunt / DK a new Player (Level 40) for over 2 Hours just for FUN.
    I'm a level 40 Warrior who wants to farm Moonlights in AD Expert. Every !!! Channel is free !!!
    This Guy appears randomly - Kills me and starts to flame me. OK - Switched Channel, bam ! He follows me to kill me again and again :dash: :dash:

    This Guy is level 94 ! In a Dungeon for 40-60 killing me just to steal around 5-10 Moonlights every channel switch.

    Shamefull Community we got here. If I would have killed him when he was a newbee, ok.. but I'm a fucking new player who wants to farm his 2nd Moonlight Event!

    Please for God's sake ! Kick him out of this Dungeon or give him a warning. This Is not acceptable even in a PVP Game !

    Ps: Sorry for shamefull English, writing this while I have to run away from him will correct it later.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by KuhMuhx3 ().

  • KuhMuhx3 wrote:

    Moonlight Event Day - Big Event for new Players

    All I want to know is: Why is is allowed to kill/ hunt / DK a new Player (Level 40) for over 2 Hours just for FUN.
    I'm a level 40 Warrior who wants to farm Moonlights in AD Expert. Every !!! Channel is free !!!
    This Guy appears randomly - Kills me and starts to flame me. OK - Switched Channel, bam ! He follows me to kill me again and again :dash: :dash:

    This Guy is level 94 ! In a Dungeon for 40-60 killing me just to steal around 5-10 Moonlights every channel switch.
    thats wrong, i know and follow the rules and i did not hunt you through several channels.

    KillerBambi wrote:



    I even killed him few times, but he just run away and attack low lvls.
    so you complain about me because i kill lowlevels but when i was level 60 you constantly camped on me on map1? :D
  • LuxusKind wrote:

    KuhMuhx3 wrote:

    Moonlight Event Day - Big Event for new Players

    All I want to know is: Why is is allowed to kill/ hunt / DK a new Player (Level 40) for over 2 Hours just for FUN.
    I'm a level 40 Warrior who wants to farm Moonlights in AD Expert. Every !!! Channel is free !!!
    This Guy appears randomly - Kills me and starts to flame me. OK - Switched Channel, bam ! He follows me to kill me again and again :dash: :dash:

    This Guy is level 94 ! In a Dungeon for 40-60 killing me just to steal around 5-10 Moonlights every channel switch.
    thats wrong, i know and follow the rules and i did not hunt you through several channels.

    KillerBambi wrote:

    I even killed him few times, but he just run away and attack low lvls.
    so you complain about me because i kill lowlevels but when i was level 60 you constantly camped on me on map1? :D
    Respect luxuskind
    you defence yourself where is the problem ??
  • LuxusKind wrote:

    KuhMuhx3 wrote:

    Moonlight Event Day - Big Event for new Players

    All I want to know is: Why is is allowed to kill/ hunt / DK a new Player (Level 40) for over 2 Hours just for FUN.
    I'm a level 40 Warrior who wants to farm Moonlights in AD Expert. Every !!! Channel is free !!!
    This Guy appears randomly - Kills me and starts to flame me. OK - Switched Channel, bam ! He follows me to kill me again and again :dash: :dash:

    This Guy is level 94 ! In a Dungeon for 40-60 killing me just to steal around 5-10 Moonlights every channel switch.
    thats wrong, i know and follow the rules and i did not hunt you through several channels.

    KillerBambi wrote:

    I even killed him few times, but he just run away and attack low lvls.
    so you complain about me because i kill lowlevels but when i was level 60 you constantly camped on me on map1? :D


    Luxus Kind : You want to say that you did not -> Hunt me for 1 1/2h in Channel 1 / 2 / 3 ? Think about it again :)
    Btw. it can be checked in the Logs of the Servers and in my Video / screenshots.
  • eh this is not right.

    i dont know if i should explain. but team should have limit the level who can enter dungeons. just saying. pvp can be any levels on dungeon. if monkey dungeon expert can only drop until lvl 50 then they should put it as the limit of the dungeon. lvl 40 can fight lvl 50. and its gonna be his own problem if he cant fight back. level wont be an excuse anymore. its always an excuse.
    example of V2/V3 some players would log a level 105 just to kill a farmer lvl 50, and that lvl 50 just started for 3 months. on 3 months u cannot max out anything. in 3 months u can build a farmer and a buffer. so i dont know anymore. if its about pvp, pvp is dead. very dead. xd
  • If he would have farmed in one Channel with his Farmer and protected him -> OK!

    BUT, this Guy randomly picked me and decided to destroy me! I changed channel and tried to farm without insulting him for what he's doing. A asked friendly in Call Chat if somebody could help me but srsly... nobody else is that bored to come ape dungeon on moonlight just to pvp this guy.

    It's not fair for the new Players who NEED the gold from this Events ! That is my only Gold income atm. Metin Stones Farming is not worth anymore since almost everything is not worth any Gold.

    -> 5 Hour's Metin farming : 0 Aura 1+4 Stone and some Uppitems: 14kk Gold.
    -> 5 Hours Moonlight: 200Boxxes 1h -> 1k Boxxes -> 5*16+kk . . . 80kk Gold.

    Please limit the Levels on this Dungeon for the new players, or atleast don't allow such a with hunt..
  • LuxusKind wrote:

    KillerBambi wrote:

    I even killed him few times, but he just run away and attack low lvls.
    so you complain about me because i kill lowlevels but when i was level 60 you constantly camped on me on map1? :D
    I don't complain, people like you will never make me sad or make me leave what I do unless I leave myself.

    I started killing you, and your friends when you started killing shops in map1 and raging on low lvls. And one more thing, I never reported players for such behavior. I report only insults.
  • Ziron wrote:

    Okay and why the chatlog should be proofet ?
    He wont get banned
    i mean PVP is a part of the game.
    If you are Low you lose, so you must get better to kill him than you target him 3 hours :P
    Dont Cry,
    its just a game :)
    When you follow someone who CAN'T protect himself it's not PvP anymore. OP claims he went to ape dungeon ONLY to kill him over and over again because he wouldn't get any loot anyway. They clearly weren't nowhere near equal levels so where is the PvP part? Poor guy died in 1 skill.

    KuhMuhx3 wrote:

    If he would have farmed in one Channel with his Farmer and protected him -> OK!

    BUT, this Guy randomly picked me and decided to destroy me! I changed channel and tried to farm without insulting him for what he's doing. A asked friendly in Call Chat if somebody could help me but srsly... nobody else is that bored to come ape dungeon on moonlight just to pvp this guy.

    It's not fair for the new Players who NEED the gold from this Events ! That is my only Gold income atm. Metin Stones Farming is not worth anymore since almost everything is not worth any Gold.

    -> 5 Hour's Metin farming : 0 Aura 1+4 Stone and some Uppitems: 14kk Gold.
    -> 5 Hours Moonlight: 200Boxxes 1h -> 1k Boxxes -> 5*16+kk . . . 80kk Gold.

    Please limit the Levels on this Dungeon for the new players, or atleast don't allow such a with hunt..
    You're wrong, very wrong. You have other ways of income. You're just lazy. If you can spend 5 hours on metin you can earn gold. True, moons are good GOLD/HOUR ratio but I in 5 hours of metin farming you can get a lot of gold as well. To get 14kk in 5 hours you would have to be very unlucky or you're killing wrong metins.

    It's not even about metins, there are other ways of getting gold EXCEPT moons.

    Market isn't dead, it's just in a bad shape now. Mostly because of stubborn people that misunderstand the concept of trade. They sit with shops for 5 months having the same item there and not going even 1 coin lower but when they want to buy something they want it for 50% of the price of an item, they even manipulate their friends to give false PC on chat or PM to get an item cheaper. That's why people have hard time selling and buying items. Because nobody wants to sell cheaper and nobody wants to buy an expensive item. Only common stuff like books, materials, stones sell quickly because of their high level of adaptation to the market unlike other items.
    My raid design: THE NEXUS
  • My brother had the same problem with this LuxusKind guy..he killed his farmer once or twice,left him, then this guy stalked him all day long;he did the same this moonlight event,he does the same every time he meets him.My point is just don't bother with this guy of guys,they don't have a reason,either it's revenge or not,there's no excuse for all of this,they're just acting foolish,as being way younger than they actually are...just beware or noobs,my advice.


    * NIHIL SINE DEO *