Armored House Quest ..?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Armored House Quest ..?

Good Evening Guys,

my problem is, that I think that I have declined the Questline for the armored house. My Horse is already lv. 10 and I already tried the Armored House Quest twice. But as I realized that I won't gonna make it I decided to decline the Quest, because I thought that I can restart it.

The Stable Boy doesn't offer me the possibility to do the quest. And If I want to click "Train your Horse" he says:
      Your Horse doesn't need no training anymore. Try to take the Armored house test

My Question know:

What can I do? Is it Worse?

I already tried to PN a Gamemaster but I don't know who is online. The Live Support is offline and I already have written a Ticket.

Hope for helpfull answers

• show a screen with options that stable boy offers you.
      maybe you already did the quest and if u failed you can try it again, if u succeded u have to wait some hours until ur armed horse painting is ready.
      if its lvl 10 , I think you have to press 'I want to improve my horse' not "I want to train my horse'.
      goodluck and u ll fix it :) take care
      Never gave in
      Never gave up
      Im the only thing im afraid of.