Damage reduction per level

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Damage reduction per level

Hi there community.

I don't know if you know the basics of the stat points in game, but if not i will summarize them.

You can get the next "things", per stat point:
      VIT = 40 HP, 1 DEF
      INT = 20 SP, 1 MR, Magic damage (MD)
      STR = Atack damage (AD)
      DEX = Damage reduction (DR) and a little AD

Now you know what you got by the points, let's talk about the "improvement by level". When you level up, even if you are not distributting the stat points, you get the "things" that we were talking about (40 HP, 1 DEF, 20 SP, etcetera). So we got something like "invisible stat points" every level we up 1 point of VIT, INT and STR. But nothing happens with the Dexterity (DEX) and with the DR as well.

My suggestion is, to give that "invisible stat point" to DEX just like the other basic stats. That means a slightly better AD and points of DR every some levels (if i am not wrong, the DR improves 1 point every 3 of DEX). So we can get a little more of efficiency and more help with the magic classes (per example).

Greetings.
    • You don't get any invisible stat point. When you level up, you get random hp and sp boost, +1 AP and AC. But it is not a stat point and it has nothing to do with DEX.

Dex raise AP and DR, it is not 1 point every 3 point of DEX, at high level of DEX the increase of DR is lower. DR is a very useful state and raising it may compromise the already weak balance that there is in pvm.
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System

• Ataxia wrote:

I'm pretty sure that DEX only gives AD to ninjas
      No, it is not. DEX gives DR and AD regardless of your class. But it is true that you get more when using daggers.

xRin wrote:

this looks so complicated for lowbies like me.
      No, it is not. Every time you level up you get that stuff ("things").

Shadow wrote:

You don't get any invisible stat point. When you level up, you get random hp and sp boost, +1 AP and AC. But it is not a stat point and it has nothing to do with DEX.

Dex raise AP and DR, it is not 1 point every 3 point of DEX, at high level of DEX the increase of DR is lower. DR is a very useful state and raising it may compromise the already weak balance that there is in pvm.
      Understood, I did not thought about the balance. But about the "invisible points", I had just tried to explain to the "ordinary" people. I also disagree about the random part of this, I saw that you always get that stuff.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Roshel Arasnalia ().