Posts by woopie

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• crystiboy

buy any sura helm any + with both 6/7 bonus 5 mob and 5 demi human PM

• TomyMontana

heya nabzzzz

• SirPic

Keyboard Killers

• Mighty007

Ask LaceX

• Sedentarius

Mighty007 what is a keyboard killer?

• Mighty007

really i thought the keyboard Kilers are online 24/7

• Lacex54

This nature2k 24/7 online on forum

• PooKeR

hey <3 <3

• Moise Rares

hey girls <3

• Degmond

shadow said they'd be removed, can't see a reason to rage rly

• Lyetta

no deary @[GM]Kovach, I didn't and won't buy the pet. Now I'm gonna cry in the corner of my room.

• [GM]Kovach

Lyetta if you bought the pet with tp's, you should have it in your Mall Storage!

• bombardieru

oO

• Lyetta

the pet*. Again, I'm sorry for that. I didn't even wanted to insult you at all. xD

• Lyetta

Overall I couldn't get the mount because the quest just expired and I rage-yelled everything and I got a very justified ban, it was a very nice event. :D

• Tjepper

:thumbsup: Thanks for the event

• [CoMa]Shadow

Server on. The event is also over

• Nicki Minaj

lol wat

• Moise Rares

boy with gf looking for a 2nd one, please pm me.

• Tjepper

Hi :)

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

some terms for some ppl

flame: to insult or criticize angrily in an online post or comment.

drama: any situation or series of events having vivid, emotional, conflicting, or striking interest or results:
    a situation or sequence of events that is highly emotional, tragic, or turbulent

shit: pretense, lies, exaggeration, or nonsense.
    something inferior or worthles.

asshole: a stupid, mean, or contemptible person.

@Meyana and look now: you once said this: ''I have been playing Metin2 for 11 years total with just a 2 year break in the middle.'' in promotional video thread. and now you ask this: ''Is it still possible for a level 88 to drop the Giants Soulstone?''

so

you play 11 years, no. 2 year break, you play 9 years. and after this time you ask this noobish question. lets see what does noob mean:

noob: a newbie, especially a person who is new to an online community and whose online participation and interactions display a lack of skill or knowledge

you fit with it.

later you call me asshole,flamer,shitter etc. have a look up side the 4 meanings. they are from dictionary NOT FROM MY ASS.

LEARN as fast as possible otherwise you look miserable.

''I have been playing Metin2 for 11 years total with just a 2 year break in the middle.''

after years;

''Is it still possible for a level 88 to drop the Giants Soulstone?''

noob: a newbie, especially a person who is new to an online community and whose online participation and interactions display a lack of skill or knowledge

good job, this is no kidding

@BuffMausal

On special events like xmas, drops are not based on mobs' level. I mean for example you drop much mondis from sd3 because those mobs are mostly level 4 and 3. But at rarer events you drop from any mob with same chance and beginners can gain and its fair enough, i remember 2014 xmas event i was farmin map2 and gettin 90 stockings with 2h pet which is good enough for a beginner. So here we can hope for all events (anniversary, valentines, halloween, ramadan etc) to be the same.

About high level, that makes two of us. I find it funny too, people who have 105 but should farm with 60. Steps have to be taken about it. If you dont give good farm place to high levels ofc they would go sd3 with farmers, you cant call it greed

And i would see there events that give sweety mounts. Unicorns and the big panda :D

@Meyana

how can you be playing a game for 11 years when the game is 9 years old? rest of your post i appreciate your effort.

Null;

how do you decide to ban players, if i may ask? if you didnt understand anything from his post (which is english) you could ask for more explanation or clarification but..what is this? what kind of management is this? yeah it's your universe, we are just guesses but, i think you could be nicer to a person who helped this server directly by translating it

I dont want to feel arrogance around especially from admins, regards.

Yo PanicStation my old friend, here a lil quote from shadow u should watch it:

To answer the "what do we do wrong", you should see the chats of some players against some others, during raid and national wars. That's what some of you guys do wrong.

You write very well in forum but you are like a maniac in game. Like when you changed kingdom you started to curse me, or in our town when you got killed you said that to xandro: " who the fk are u in this game?" Just few examples.

I can't understand why anyone would be playing there unless they're old players and have a group of friends and good items already there yet I see many new people starting on GF metin.

those servers are worse for sure, hacks scams bugs no support bla bla, even in suggestion forum i have never seen a reply (negative or positive) from an admin, i have never joined an event there (in gf) without seeing hackers, for example they have moonlight maybe three times in a year and all places are unbelieveable full of players in all 6 channels, and ofc hacks steals insults WORLD WAR III. They have drop chance everyday for power mounts but only 2 hours in a day. In wars, who pays $$$ for pendants and hero medal or another medals (all in item mall only) he rocks. About players, visit forums and read arguements, not better than Heropety vs Aleksandar thread. SO, here everyday event, nice rules, nice support but WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WHY SG HAVE NO MUCH PLAYERS I DONT KNOW, only way i can think; they wanna play with their nationality, their ppl, their language and im not sure about it because i didnt ever play another global server